• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

I wish I could play Russian roulette with next doors cats, it's friggin midnight and they're still screaming around the friggin drive---sometimes even 68k seems a long time :mad:

I wish I could play Russian roulette with next doors cats, it's friggin midnight and they're still screaming around the friggin drive---sometimes even 68k seems a long time :mad:
Spooky, we had cats messing about earlier too. Bloody annoying.

Or worse the burning bag of dog poop on the door stop which you automatically try to stamp out
Lol...apparently my wife's grandad used to do that...also put the poop into a box wrapped in Christmas paper and left it in the street at Xmas!

Whoa! I have CNN on, just seen an alligator climb a fence at the Florida Naval base. An alligator climbing a fricking fence wtf!

Must find a mechanic for van this week to look at cats! My regular mechanic said WHAT? By other mechanic said WHAT WHAT??? On top of that I have RSR aftermarket exhaust with info in Japanese! 😱

Must find a mechanic for van this week to look at cats! My regular mechanic said WHAT? By other mechanic said WHAT WHAT??? On top of that I have RSR aftermarket exhaust with info in Japanese! 😱

Come visit here In Finland my place I will decat your ellie :laughing:

Why not look? They get paid for it usualy

Segways. They are awesome. Not the first time weve done them but loved it again. Unfortunately wife didn't fare so well, came off twice and ankle is a right mess. Weird because she was way more competent than me during the training.

But real WTF is we bought a long board and I can't risk riding it as I've lost the fall back for driving us home... I haven't ridden a skateboard in 40 years so today probably isn't the one to try againo_O

May have bought more guitars too, even though I swore we wouldn't.

I’m currently blasting out Justin briber whilst playing call of duty ww11 and getting shot to bits... but hey it’s a bank holiday weekend and I don’t give a shit ...cause if you like you like the way you look then maybe you should love yourself ..

Last edited:
Not if you stand by your man.

Someone in the chat room said his mechanic told him the cats would be fine for 70k miles. Blind leading the blind if you ask me.
Yes , I read that post , @Karl came back with a reply that forced the point home - De-Cat -,don't question it ,just do it !!
A few more members weighed in too 👍

Feel like you start to get somewhere then something else goes tits up doesn't it? Or is this just me?!
Press the side blind button... Nothing. Just doesn't want to work today.
There is a glimmer of hope though, when parking up sometimes the plastic trim at the top pops off and we have to pop it back in so fingers crossed a wire may be loose.

Every time I hit a bump that panel in front of the switches falls off! Must buy stronger blutack...

I set up a new FB account to use just for EOC purely to add events but I think I've been denied membership as my request to join has not been answered.

Perhaps the answer to the question regarding reason for joining shouldn't have been that I'm secretly in love with @Kermit 😕

I set up a new FB account to use just for EOC purely to add events but I think I've been denied membership as my request to join has not been answered.

Perhaps the answer to the question regarding reason for joining shouldn't have been that I'm secretly in love with @Kermit 😕
Feeling's mutual mate. 😂

Back