• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

Funny, I left the EOC FB group when all the shit started kicking off but have just rejoined purely to post EOC events happening locally. I was laughing reading through some of the posts as they are all the same subjects and opinions that were being posted months ago, it seems to be locked into a rift of ever decreasing circles in the space time continuum. You only ever need to read one days posts, it's like groundhog day.

How can Royal Mail justify £8 handling charge for a jiffy bag from Japan? Thieving rotters.

Why is it that one always eats too much curry? Never eat too much of any other food, just curry.:cold_sweat::bomb:
I eat too many salted peanuts. Till my lips flake off. Haha. For your curry issue I would recommend quilted coconut infused toilet paper 😁👍

WTF is this FB thing you're all talking about anyway. :)

Why is it that one always eats too much curry? Never eat too much of any other food, just curry.:cold_sweat::bomb:
You can never eat too much curry. I once had a curry for lunch and when I got home Mrs. K said she fancied a curry for dinner...I didn't complain (and didn't let on either) but certainly needed some of @Hoobajoob 's toilet paper for a few days after

WTF is this FB thing you're all talking about anyway. :)
Talking of FB WTF, I just recently opened an account purely to post EOC events on the EOC FB group but I received a message after a few days requesting that I send them a photo of me and I would be shut down until I did, so I sent them a random picture of someone but so far no response.

Talking of FB WTF, I just recently opened an account purely to post EOC events on the EOC FB group but I received a message after a few days requesting that I send them a photo of me and I would be shut down until I did, so I sent them a random picture of someone but so far no response.

Random photo is no good, they know who you are, they're just checking.

Random photo is no good, they know who you are, they're just checking.
If they know who I am, why do they need me to send a photo? They must have loads that they have secretly taken with the web cam on my laptop or selfie cam on my phone.

I just got my report back from Carvx for an E51 and what the FUCK! It's graded R and it was involved in an collision! My wife is japanese and is translating the paper, the side outside panel and inner panel were changed as a result of the accident (chassis may be affected or deformed), so it must have had a pretty good hit on the front side of the car...
the what the fuck factor here is the price! This E51 is sold here in the UK for £9500, the japanese value market in the report is £1500 (200.000 Yens), I have a feeling that considering the low grade of R and the recent collision this E51 is fucking overpriced! Also the lower bumper has been changed:
Dealer's ad:
https://www.japmotors.co.uk/used-cars/Nissan-Elgrand-edition-unlisted-sheffield-201904287409544
Auction Report and photos:

Attachments

• Auction.jpg
    Auction.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 19
  • report.png
    report.png
    220 KB · Views: 19
  • Elgrand grey bumper.jpg
    Elgrand grey bumper.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 20
  • Elgrand original bumper.jpg
    Elgrand original bumper.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 19
I just got my report back from Carvx for an E51 and what the FUCK! It's graded R and it was involved in an collision! My wife is japanese and is translating the paper, the side outside panel and inner panel were changed as a result of the accident (chassis may be affected or deformed), so it must have had a pretty good hit on the front side of the car...
the what the fuck factor here is the price! This E51 is sold here in the UK for £9500, the japanese value market in the report is £1500 (200.000 Yens), I have a feeling that considering the low grade of R and the recent collision this E51 is fucking overpriced! Also the lower bumper has been changed:
Dealer's ad:

Lost of scratches and bumps on the outside and not a great interior either looking at the grade...

And why have they put black skirts on it, looks all white in the auction image?

Last edited:
Dealer's ad:
Bloody hell. :(

Back