• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

Just a thought, I started off with a cucumber (no jokes please) before I went down the snake route.

Obviously it doesn't last forever, I started using a cucumber in the depth of summer a few years ago, it started to go mushy as you would expect and one day I forgot it was there and it went splat on the road hence me going next level stuff with the snakes.

I had a pack of 5 small snakes which were 'stretchy' these worked but were the ones that went sticky in the sun so you don't want these.

You need big snakes and they need to be the kind of material which makes them unable to flex, they just stay in the shape they are if that makes sense.

But your North East cats could be harder than ours down here so prollies worth trying the cucumber first.

They work for me but I am scared that I am gonna get a rollocking if they don't work for everyone :joy:

Cucumber you say.... ahem!

:innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:

Drove 2hrs to Birmingham now driving home because I can't get acess to the work area
Planed for a week and confirmed last night.
Easy Friday

WTF, just heard that Andy Hill is off scott free for killing 11 people at Shoreham Airshow. As a first hand witness there was no way he was blacked out. You can see from the footage he was still struggling with the controls up to the point of the crash, he even pulled the ejector seat handle. Those poor families have no closure.

I suspect it'll be some form of technicality that the jury have been directed on. If I were him I'd be looking for somewhere to disappear to.

Can alcohol stave off a nervous breakdown? My wife and me are looking after two of our grandchildren while there mum and dad are on holiday (for 10 days)! There is a calender in the kitchen where the oldest boy (age 7) was crossing off the days until his mum and dad come home. I am now finding that it is me crossing off the days out of sheer desperation. The younger boy (age 3) seems to be doing a constant audition for "The Omen 3". Haven' t seen 1 or 2, but find it impossible to believe that Damien could be more difficult to handle than my youngest grandson. Hence the original question, whether alcohol can stave off a nervous breakdown. I certainly hope so because I value my sanity (what little I have left). 😭
I feel for you mate ! I have four kids similar to your grandchildren! Twins age 7 a 5 year old and a 3 year old !! ( seemed like a good idea at the time ) I work 3 days a week for a rest that’s the easy bit !! Unfortunately my mum passed away weeks before my middle one was born and my dad lives in Cyprus and hubby family in Essex so pretty much no support ! Take my hat off to you it’s hard work and hard if your not used to it 😂 I do look forward to a glass of wine 🍷 or 🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷when the kids are in bed definitely helps and keeps my sanity!! Or at least until the next day lol so the answer to your question in my opinion is definitely YES !! 🥂🍷👍🏽😁

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
You should try it here. 20 month old twins aka the demolition crew
Lol remember them days !! 😭Only I was mad enough to have another when my twins were 21 months !! 3 under 2 years crazy 😝

I feel for you mate ! I have four kids similar to your grandchildren! Twins age 7 a 5 year old and a 3 year old !! ( seemed like a good idea at the time ) I work 3 days a week for a rest that’s the easy bit !! Unfortunately my mum passed away weeks before my middle one was born and my dad lives in Cyprus and hubby family in Essex so pretty much no support ! Take my hat off to you it’s hard work and hard if your not used to it 😂 I do look forward to a glass of wine 🍷 or 🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷when the kids are in bed definitely helps and keeps my sanity!! Or at least until the next day lol so the answer to your question in my opinion is definitely YES !! 🥂🍷👍🏽😁
Look on the bright side. At least you live in Bournemouth. Nowhere nicer (in England) in my opinion. :):):)

Full day lost due to hang over 🙄
Need to get well I'm back out in a few hours
I'm not going anymore ,can my mates stop having reasons to celebrate I'm not going anymore

Full day lost due to hang over 🙄
Need to get well I'm back out in a few hours
I'm not going anymore ,can my mates stop having reasons to celebrate I'm not going anymore
Don’t forget sleeping and eating is cheating 🤪

Back