• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

There the same as @dognero and look great on the Elgrand, go for them bud!! Look in great condition!

Ah, the reason I want new wheels/tyres is to have wider wheels and tyres to fill out the arches... and black ones, those ones have the same width of tyres as I have now, so i would need to buy wider tyres... suddenly, they are not a cheap'ish option, so might as well stay with what i have... and buy other goodies, lol

Ah, the reason I want new wheels/tyres is to have wider wheels and tyres to fill out the arches... and black ones, those ones have the same width of tyres as I have now, so i would need to buy wider tyres... suddenly, they are not a cheap'ish option, so might as well stay with what i have... and buy other goodies, lol

Fair enough bud, i'll keep my eyes peeled for you! My Kia Alloys are 235! :p

I'm hoping I can get these for £401, lol

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-G...=item1a75ce1990:g:FJcAAOSw6fBcZ~zz:rk:16:pf:0

Edit: Although I've just enquired about the sizes, rim width, weight limit etc and this is the seller's reply... I'm not convinced he knows his stuff, or I don't if he's right, lol

View attachment 14534

not sure they fit bud, might be worth checking with @chris wills but I think I remember reading somewhere about using the front size on the rears as well not wider, i maybe wrong! :confused:

Alexa no longer turns the lounge lamp on and off, or changes the temperature of the thermostat. Oh the humanity! Thankfully she still reponds to "Alexa, turn the mancave LEDs on", so life's not over just yet.

Alexa no longer turns the lounge lamp on and off, or changes the temperature of the thermostat. Oh the humanity! Thankfully she still reponds to "Alexa, turn the mancave LEDs on", so life's not over just yet.
Miserable cow. Buy her some flowers and chocolate, that usually works.

So my order they decided to change my Blue Print Oil Filter to a make called Stark without notifying me!!! Contacted them and changed it back to Blue Point but now i have to wait till next week for it to arrive even though they said this was in stock!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Top tip, don't let your somewhat tipsy wife cut you toe nails.

It seems that having the tip of your little toe removed with nail clippers is more painful than you could possibly imagine...

It seems that having the tip of your little toe removed with nail clippers is more painful than you could possibly imagine...

:joy::joy: was it some sort of kinky fetish game that went wrong or did she do it on purpose? :)

:joy:

Don't let her shave you.............. Anywhere! :joy:

:joy::joy: was it some sort of kinky fetish game that went wrong or did she do it on purpose? :)
Sadly no kinky fetishes were involved. I don't think she did it on purpose, but you can never be sure. Could have been the old "do a job badly and won't get asked to do it again" trick but I thought that was just a bloke thing...

I'm pretty confident it was just excessive wine / time for another trip to specsavers needed.

Anyhow, I discovered later on yesterday that when wearing shoes I could barely walk let alone drive. After much experimentation this was indeed the case for all my shoes apart from a pair of crocs. Now, Deadpool might well have marginally lessened the shame of this footwear but I'm not Deadpool and there was no way I was going to work today in crocs.

I had a hunch it was the multiple layers of plasters that had been applied to stem the bleeding rubbing on the open wound causing the problem so they had to go. Of course the problem with this was the renewed bleeding. Eventually we stopped it with loads of "liquid plaster", brilliant stuff but fuck me it stings.

Managed getting to work and no one noticed the limp! Narrowly avoided the shame of telling anyone such a pathetic story ;)

Going to murder next doors cat

IMG-5139.jpg

IMG-5140.jpg

IMG-5141.jpg

IMG-5142.jpg

Did a claybar/polish last Wednesday as well. Furry bastard.

Back