• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

After becoming sick to death of doorstep sellers calling at our house I bought one of those polite stickers to pop in the window of our front door.

So today we were putting some coving up, there's a man walking up the path, he's holding a picture frame, I have seen him in the area before. I say to the Husband 'He's selling aerial photos of houses in the area just ignore it and he'll go'

The bloke knocks, we stand still all quiet. The dick* knocks again, I answer, point to the sign and say "Sorry we don't buy from doorstep sellers"
He starts trying to tell me how I'd be missing out on this great photo of my house etc etc.

Christ, what a waste of time this sign is. Cheeky feckers.

*He probably used his hand.

After becoming sick to death of doorstep sellers calling at our house I bought one of those polite stickers to pop in the window of our front door.

So today we were putting some coving up, there's a man walking up the path, he's holding a picture frame, I have seen him in the area before. I say to the Husband 'He's selling aerial photos of houses in the area just ignore it and he'll go'

The bloke knocks, we stand still all quiet. The dick* knocks again, I answer, point to the sign and say "Sorry we don't buy from doorstep sellers"
He starts trying to tell me how I'd be missing out on this great photo of my house etc etc.

Water pistol does the trick, they don't come back again.

He might have been profoundly dislexic like myself

He might have been profoundly dislexic like myself ,,in which case you were being bad to someone with a disability ,. shame on you,.,😁😂🤣😁😂🤣😂😁

Water pistol does the trick, they don't come back again.
I'll try it next time, thanks.

What do I do with it? Hit him over the head?

He might have been profoundly dislexic like myself

He might have been profoundly dislexic like myself ,,in which case you were being bad to someone with a disability ,. shame on you,.,😁😂🤣😁😂🤣😂😁
To be fair he very well could have been but there's even a sign on there which he should have understood.

Oh God, I hope he wasn't blind. :confused:

:p

I'm still giggling :joy::joy::joy::joy:

My Husband is watching the rugby and I'm trying to keep my shoulders from going up and down :joy::joy::joy::joy:

If you want some tips on getting rid of cold callers listen to "macc lads - animal testing" on youtube :D:D

Back