• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

Did you get a Gold Star Valet in with that price ?

WTF went to unlock the Elgrand today and flat as a pancake again!!!!! :mad:
Looked like the rear passenger door was slightly ajar which probably caused the battery to die, strange as im sure they were all shut!!! :rolleyes:
Great start to a very important week as we have an extremely important court case for my wife this week, which is literally life or death as its relates to her medication being paid for and if they so no I have no idea how we are going to find 1800 euros per month to keep her alive!

Looked like the rear passenger door was slightly ajar which probably caused the battery to die, strange as im sure they were all shut!!! :rolleyes:
Great start to a very important week as we have an extremely important court case for my wife this week, which is literally life or death as its relates to her medication being paid for and if they so no I have no idea how we are going to find 1800 euros per month to keep her alive!
My rear passenger door sometimes does it too, can't open it and can't lock it either but I think it's me being newbie or my little one plays with the door lock/child safety feature.

Wishing you and the wifey, from the bottom of my hart, a successful and fruitful court case, chin up, keep the faith, will be good.

Best Rafa

231 horsepower 4-cylinder engine or you can upgrade to a 400 hp 6-cylinder engine.😉

£770,000.😣
Screenshot_20230314-103018_kindlephoto-672120925.png

Good luck mate.
Surely they will see sense.

GARY GLITTER recalled to prison after a few weeks..no shit sherlock.... he was placed in a bail hostel not a million miles from where I live.... lots of locals are happy people now the pervert is back where he belongs 😡😡😡

Apparently broke his bail conditions, so back to jail and don’t pass Go.

If he does the rest of his sentence he will probably die in prison, let’s hope so anyway.

Apparently broke his bail conditions, so back to jail and don’t pass Go.

If he does the rest of his sentence he will probably die in prison, let’s hope so anyway.
Allegedly he was grassed up by another "inmate" .... no honour there considering most of them in the hostel are all Nonces.. he refused all help in prison regarding different programs regarding sex offenders, so yes. Hope he dies behind bars...

Back