• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

Camel Toes ? One hump or two?
Reminds me of an old joke - A soldier is stationed in the desert, after a few days without having any he asks the other soldiers what they do when they're feeling a bit desperate. Some say they take bromide, others say that in desperation they make do with the camel. So after a week of desperation he does the camel and tells the other blokes he finally succumbed to it. '"well I had to get the ladders, it didn't feel right and it wasn't good to look at" he says. "No mate" they tell him, "You're supposed to ride the camel into town where there's loads of ladies".... "And some camel toes look better than others".

I reckon I'll be using Waxoyl or similar to re-underseal my Elgrands... Just finished converting a Lanoguarded one that smells a bit sheepish.

Last edited:
Sand being the camel's natural habitat.
Indeed.

I think combining women’s Beach volleyball with jumping into the sandpit would boost viewer ratings hugely.

During the jumping into the sandpit event at the weekend even the camerathem was on my page.

Finding it hard to see why Gillette hasn’t seized the opportunity to sponsor these events.

Sing……. “ Gillette (pause) - the best a them can geeeet.”

Built a snowman for the kids and my big hard male staffy was scared to death of it, never seen so much yellow snow
@Jay Butts , love it mate, everybody’s garden looks the same lol
Kids’ local offering Dave, found him on my walk down to the local shops for sausages.

On the way back I snapped off some branches and awarded him some arms. Poor fecker. 😂⛄

156AA03B-F893-44E4-8427-B1B762A931EC.jpeg

WTF!!!
Just learned my mirrors aren't heated.
How is that even possible in the ultimate machine like that?
I mean WTF 🤬
Some are - you must have the entry level model, or what is known as the Povo Model.
Does yours have windy down windows ?

👍

If you don't you can just fit a self adhesive heating element to the back and wire them in yourself.
Easier said than done, I'm completely useless...
But...we live and learn, maybe will try one day once finish renovating my bloody house. Cheers anyway

Second call out to United Utilizes about raw sewage flowing out of the drains at the rear of our house....
1st time in Jan, had to pay dynorod as UU argued unless I had an engineer's report stating the block wasn't on my property, they wouldn't come out ... Ok...paid the money, dynorod went 10 metres out from my main manhole access, well of my boundary, before the block cleared.
UU still wouldn't reimburse as we didn't attend first".....talk about circular argument. Two days later, they have a sub- contracter running up and down the street rodding the rain water drains....🤔
So fast forward to this Friday, more rotting turds emerged. "Haha!" I think, call UU first as they know there's an issue....
Nope, still won't come out.
So I have to get Dynorod again.... They go 6 metres off my property, block clears partially, but e very, very slow draining..... This time they spoke directly to UU who where still claiming "is not a health hazard until it's been flooding for 10-12 days" 🤨🤬
Today, UU rocked up, camera down...."oh, there's something down there.... About 6 metres out, in the main sewer..."
No shit, Sherlock. Actually, there's lots of shit, mainly in my rear yard, but I digress.....

Sewer pipe has cracked and dropped two inches in the road... So everything backs up, and appears my drain, being in the middle of the street, is the first point out....🫣

Cleared the block, disinfected from front to back of the property, call in for a dig to fix the core issue.... So that'll be parking and access fine for a few days when they finally get round to it. 🤬
And "call us if it starts to back up in the meantime"
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Now to fight to get my two Dynorod visits reimbursed.

#stoptheblock indeed🤣

Effing hell, don't envy you mate, that's really shitty situation...
Just managed to fixed my cracked toilet pipe inside the house, so know exactly how bad it could be.
Anyway good luck with reimbursement

Back