• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

I live semi-rural, lots of gum trees, heaps of birds of all types. Lot's of neighbors have the fake owls but I don't think they do much. What I have noticed though, is that when the kookaburras come to drink from our birdbath, every single bird disappears, even the big ones like magpies and crows. My advice then is mate, get yourself a stuffed kooka !

I live semi-rural, lots of gum trees, heaps of birds of all types. Lot's of neighbors have the fake owls but I don't think they do much. What I have noticed though, is that when the kookaburras come to drink from our birdbath, every single bird disappears, even the big ones like magpies and crows. My advice then is mate, get yourself a stuffed kooka !
I have some cousins in Adelaide, I will ask them to send me one.

They say "E" numbers are bad for you, well if this little pratt (not so little actually) keeps getting closer and closer to my Elgrand with his friggin electric scooter the number E51 is going to stay with him for a very long while :mad::mad:
please don't debate the electric scooter thing , we've been there once if i remember lol

Always worked with kids up to this ones age group (i don't like chat back teens to be fair), always thought that interacting with kids on their level was a good thing, so , may ask him if i can have a go and then play "Hide and----- well Hide"
or i could just play " Hide my right boot" i'm almost certain the fucker will find it

So Khal has been chastising me a lot recently over my inability to open any chocolate bar/box/wind gums/anything and not gromph the lot in a oner. She calls it lack of control, I call it greatttt. Anyway last week I bought her a large (feckin large) box of malteasers, normally I would have got wired in when she opened them, but I refrained.

So for the last good few days she has had a handful (her words) each night and with some sumugness been telling me "this is how to make things last"...Hmm what she doesn't know is that I have replend the box several times using two smaller boxes. I have also been abstaining from any puds or goodies and she has noticed my self control has improved.

WTF, just now she has stated "I have finally finished the box. see it's all self about control", Now do I tell her...😄

Last edited:
This thread is turning into Whatthefuckanation Street.

So Khal has been chastising me a lot recently over my inability to open any chocolate bar/box/wind gums/anything and not gromph the lot in a oner. She calls it lack of control, I call it greatttt. Anyway last week I bought her a large (feckin large) box of malteasers, normally I would have got wired in when she opened them, but I refrained.

So for the last good few days she has had a handful (her words) each night and with some sumugness been telling me "this is how to make things last"...Hmm what she doesn't know is that I have repelend the box several times using two smaller boxes. I have also been abstaining from any puds or goodies and she has noticed my self control has improved.

WTF, just now she has stated "I have finally finished the box. see it's all self about control", Now do I tell her...😄
Mint, keep her guessing

Someone scraped my black E51 the other day... Took son to school, parked in the layby opposite the school (not quite opposite the gates, wouldn't do that, but a proper purpose designed drop off layby for the school), parked 4ft from the car in front, more than enough room for a small car to park in the layby behind me if they were to reverse in. She didn't reverse in, instead drove in forwards from frontal approach, mounted the kerb with her osf wheel and went onto the kerb nearly 2ft, scraped the offside of my black Elgrand a bit, there was no bang but I felt the car rock a bit. Then she left her car with one front wheel on the kerb, back end still sticking out 3 feet into the road, walked up to my window and said "Sorry I just crashed into you, it scraped your car and scraped my car a bit". I wasn't expecting much damage and there wasn't much, hardly anything really, just a bit of her yellow paint on some of my bumper's chrome trim so I wasn't worried about it, was more amused/bemused/surprised, didn't even annoy me to be fair. Then she says "Can you move forward a bit so I can move my car without scraping again please". Lol. I pulled forward another 2ft but she still left her car with a front wheel on the kerb and rear end sticking 2ft into the road when she went to drop her kid off for the school trip.

If she could park OK and had reversed in she'd have been fine, but she probably should really have parked further along the road given her apparent skills at parking lol. Probably worried about being on time for the school trip. But not much harm done and I'm pleased I smiled throughout.

Last edited:
Someone scraped my black E51 the other day... Took son to school, parked in the layby opposite the school (not quite opposite the gates, wouldn't do that, but a proper purpose designed drop off layby for the school), parked 4ft from the car in front, more than enough room for a small car to park in the layby behind me if they were to reverse in. She didn't reverse in, instead drove in forwards from frontal approach, mounted the kerb with her osf wheel and went onto the kerb nearly 2ft, scraped the offside of my black Elgrand a bit, there was no bang but I felt the car rock a bit. Then she left her car with one front wheel on the kerb, back end still sticking out 3 feet into the road, walked up to my window and said "Sorry I just crashed into you, it scraped your car and scraped my car a bit". I wasn't expecting much damage and there wasn't much, hardly anything really, just a bit of her yellow paint on some of my bumper's chrome trim so I wasn't worried about it, was more amused/bemused/surprised, didn't even annoy me to be fair. Then she says "Can you move forward a bit so I can move my car without scraping again please". Lol. I pulled forward another 2ft but she still left her car with a front wheel on the kerb and rear end sticking 2ft into the road when she went to drop her kid off for the school trip.

If she could park OK and had reversed in she'd have been fine, but she probably should really have parked further along the road given her apparent skills at parking lol. Probably worried about being on time for the school trip. But not much harm done and I'm pleased I smiled throughout.
Women shouldn't be allowed to have cars...o_O

Women shouldn't be allowed to have cars...o_O
No sexism or stereotypes implied, if it'd been a bloke it'd be the same story but with 'he' instead of 'she'.

Perhaps you should have just said 'the driver'. Although that could be seen as non driverist.

Back