• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

When I say went out with her I should have said I went out and met her, was going to have a fight with her brother and she kicked the fuck out of me
I was only 15 and you sir have a dirty mind :p
Cracking me up Dave. 🤣🤣🤣

Right, off to sink some massive gins and jump up and down for 10 minutes just to see what happens. All of course in the name of science! 🍸👍🤣

Friday night, Khal gone to Bristol overnight (grandchildren) on the understanding that I will finish the hallway and uper floor painting, she left at 1300 hrs by 1430 hrs I was in Aldershot watching Avatar, feck me 3 hours, prostate like a balloon, back home, park car, have to go club for a quick pint of Guinness, rolled out at 2230 hrs, well happy, large donner wrap from van at milford green, skipped the cheesy chips (fattening).

Khal phoned as I just turned the key to get indoors asking if I had cooked a healthy meal, told her the truth and that i had asked for extra salad on Harry the kebab. Fortunately I have a good few cold cans of the black stuff (non racist) in the fridge, settledown in snug, flick to Sky Arts and OMG David Gilmour playing a version of Albatross from Mick Fleewood and Friends. Now I have to give the last ten cans a go find a concert to watch, and get painting tomorrow before Khal gets back, Jazus we are also going out with friends tomorrow (today) and they are driving, i need to get on the steps next month. Very cool, Stevis Nicks 24 Karat Gold tour concert just came on Sky Arts, pass the Guinness on the left hand side!

So sorry me again, just thinking about the last really great outdoors concert weekend i have seen, of course for me it was ELP's last hurrah, but what a w/end that was, when i look at the band line up, no wonder i was having an out of body experience all weekend. Anybody out there who were there as well? Only Stevie Nicks can sing Gypsy.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-01-28 at 00.15.39.png
    Screenshot 2023-01-28 at 00.15.39.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Incontinent pigeon scored a direct hit on the Rider windscreen. I hate those damned birds and the idiots who keep feeding them. Mary Poppins has a lot to answer for.

Incontinent pigeon scored a direct hit on the Rider windscreen. I hate those damned birds and the idiots who keep feeding them. Mary Poppins has a lot to answer for.
I can’t stand that, I have been known to ‘job’ one or two in the past. Mind you, better on the glass than the paintwork (or better still, not at all!) 🤣👍

So apparently tomorrow every ficker is on strike. We have nurses, fireman and teachers having to use food banks to survive.......I think they all need to take some responsibility and start living within their means, what kind of fikkin lifestyles have they all got.... Boils my p@@s

Thats precisely why they are on strike they are not being paid enough to live Unlike the greedy MP’s and Bankers, Hedge Funds and train companies, Energy Companies Supermarkets to name a few, who have ripped the Country off and made millions out of Brexit, short selling, Covid, war in Ukraine etc. I wholeheartedly support everyone on strike . Its the only way they can try to get an intransigent uncaring Govt to listen to us Commoners, working men & women.

We will have to agree to disagree Jagman. Us commoners don't earn 39k a year (average teachers wage) and don't get around 16 weeks holiday a year. But I manage on a lot less, owe nobody nowt and survive quite comfortably

Thats precisely why they are on strike they are not being paid enough to live Unlike the greedy MP’s and Bankers, Hedge Funds and train companies, Energy Companies Supermarkets to name a few, who have ripped the Country off and made millions out of Brexit, short selling, Covid, war in Ukraine etc. I wholeheartedly support everyone on strike . Its the only way they can try to get an intransigent uncaring Govt to listen to us Commoners, working men & women.
One of the rules of this site is NO politics, I have opinions but try to keep them to myself (but usually fail miserably, especially if gin is involved).
Let's not fall out with each other. We are here for Elgrands and crap attempts at humour (@ChunkyDave I'm looking at you 🤣 ).

Theres a whole lot more I could say about average wages but will suffice to say I wouldnt believe anything they say in the press about Nurses, train drivers and teachers a lot of whom rely on overtime to balance their books, in some cases unpaid.

Back