• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

We start young, get older, older still then pop our clogs. Sounds to me like woke, snowflake horse shit Keith. This kind of utter bollocks irritates the hell out of me mate. 🤣🤣🤣
Check out "the tolerance paradox"
This is where it leads...😒

Check out "the tolerance paradox"
This is where it leads...😒
Just "scanned" the basic premise @Mark76e, very interesting and has the ring of truth about it :( As politics is a no-go area on this forum I will go no further other than to say that, as we become more tolerant, we risk heading into a future where the rule books are torn up and everything is tolerated to the detriment of society as a whole. Society is a system based on rules and common beliefs, the inverse of which is anarchy. With a little luck and with age on my side, I won't live that long to witness the chaos....

I saw a t6 today with graphics that made it look like a split screen t1.
Actually very nice.

Then I completely killed another t6 at the lights coming off the m6 Lancaster this evening 😇

I saw a t6 today with graphics that made it look like a split screen t1.
Actually very nice.

Then I completely killed another t6 at the lights coming off the m6 Lancaster this evening 😇
And that's what I love about Elgrands LOL 🤣
Spanking overpriced German builders vans at the lights since 1997 :heart:

The Elgrand....
Cost per Mile :sob:
Smiles per Mile :heart::heart::heart::heart:

WTF!! Broadband deal ends next month so shop around, nice deal from Virgin so signed up, nice contra offer from Plusnet so ring to cancel Virgin :scream: :scream: :scream: What a feckin nightmare!
They are probably the worst customer services I have ever dealt with and I've dealt with quite a few

WTF!! Broadband deal ends next month so shop around, nice deal from Virgin so signed up, nice contra offer from Plusnet so ring to cancel Virgin :scream: :scream: :scream: What a feckin nightmare!
They are probably the worst customer services I have ever dealt with and I've dealt with quite a few
I had a similar experience Keith, Virgin were shite. I’ve now got BT Fibre 900 with 3 extension discs. Blimey it’s fast.

Hope you get yours sorted mate.

I had a similar experience Keith, Virgin were shite. I’ve now got BT Fibre 900 with 3 extension discs. Blimey it’s fast.

Hope you get yours sorted mate.
Cheers mate, Fibre 900 AND an Elgrand?! You lucky (wealthy) bugger 🤣

Saying on the news that all top broadband providers are hiking their prices right up🤔🤔🤔you done well to shop around 👏

Cheers mate, Fibre 900 AND an Elgrand?! You lucky (wealthy) bugger 🤣
Stop it 🤣🤣🤣

I haven’t got a pot to piss in mate. It’s my Mrs with the dosh. I’ve been reckless with money all my life! Totally nuts! Spent a mint on stuff and very rarely made ‘owt when sold!

There is hope for me yet Keith.

Bought a lottery ticket tonight. I’ve got everything crossed…fingers, toes, eyes, the job lot 🤣🤣🤣

Stop it 🤣🤣🤣

I haven’t got a pot to piss in mate. It’s my Mrs with the dosh. I’ve been reckless with money all my life! Totally nuts! Spent a mint on stuff and very rarely made ‘owt when sold!

Bought a lottery ticket tonight. I’ve got everything crossed…fingers, toes, eyes, the job lot 🤣🤣🤣
Don't tell her in the next room but I could do with one of them wealthy birds mate, don't suppose you'd consider a time-share 🤣 🤣

Stop it 🤣🤣🤣

Hey John, if your numbers come up I've got a cracking E51, £55K and it's yours 🤣

Back