• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

At the risk of being barred , I shall comment no further.
Mate, I am an observer not a moderator, the subject is highly charged at the moment and it's not really my place to comment. I was feeling a bit of tension in the room and wanted to drive the chat back to our pride & joy and not our political leanings.
For what it is worth I think ALL politicians are wankers whatever colour flag they wave :)

Bring back Boris, at least he was amusing, something like the court jester or fool - I liked him.
Buffoon Boris, Boring Starmer, Mark DICKford in Wales and Wee Jimmy Krankie in Scotland. Is it any wonder I stopped voting. Oops, politics creeping back in.
Elgrand Elgrand Elgrand that is why we are on this site.........

I think Hugh Grant did a decent job in his tenure as Prime Minister, definately a whiff of Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky in that story line.

Anyway as you can see I am well versed in Politics, so I shall do the decent thing and go and anoy someone else, somewhere else.

I think Hugh Grant did a decent job in his tenure as Prime Minister, definately a whiff of Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky in that story line.

Anyway as you can see I am well versed in Politics, so I shall do the decent thing and go and anoy someone else, somewhere else.
On the subject of wankers, Hugh Grant fits the bill perfectly lol. Anyone who climbs over Liz Hurley to get to a tuppence ha'penny hooker is a prime example...

On the subject of wankers, Hugh Grant fits the bill perfectly lol. Anyone who climbs over Liz Hurley to get to a tuppence ha'penny hooker is a prime example...
That is true, but in his defence there were items unavailable at Liz,s boutique, so he had to shop elsewhere.

That is true, but in his defence there were items unavailable at Liz,s boutique, so he had to shop elsewhere.
If that is true then whatever the crack-addled hooker had to offer over the divine Ms Hurley must have been truly special 🤣

Actually it was Divine that was making the offer, wasn't it?
No, he aproached her in his BMW and commented on her Red lips, she swerved him at first because she thought he was a Cop.

Then during the blow he kept pressing the brake peddle and the lights alerted two Cops who arrested them Red Lipped, so to speak.

She is now a gazzillionair with her own recording company - and very happy with the outcome of her meeting with Hugh.

I wasn't actually there at the time but the events described came from the Horses Mouth.

No, he aproached her in his BMW and commented on her Red lips, she swerved him at first because she thought he was a Cop.

Then during the blow he kept pressing the brake peddle and the lights alerted two Cops who arrested them Red Lipped, so to speak.

She is now a gazzillionair with her own recording company - and very happy with the outcome of her meeting with Hugh.

I wasn't actually there at the time but the events described came from the Horses Mouth.
You seem to have an "unhealthy" level of knowledge / interest in this?? :joy:

RectangleMeasure:25cm x 12cm
Thought £12 was not a bad price till I came to the check out page then WTF.
Needless to say they wont be getting an order.
View attachment 84677
As said Andy , plenty on eBay, and a cart load online, these seem ok at first glance but then you k ow to check the details mate

4 direct hits on the HWS from the local bird population 🤬.

The local bird population are mainly pigeons, there are some starlings and the local gull family.

4 direct hits on the HWS from the local bird population 🤬.

The local bird population are mainly pigeons, there are some starlings and the local gull family.
Do what some caravan owners do, put a flag pole up with a bird of pray kite ( the ones that actually fly like a bird)
Or even a large model owl on the wall or fence post ( keeps some of the dirty gets away) ;)

Back