• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

Helping my son in law to move today.
Turned up and saw their neighbour putting the flags out!
I know there was some er er neighbourly love lost between the two but but gotta be honest ..... I peed myself.
One of the funniest things I've ever seen.
At 93 he knew the craic.
I had to go pat him on the back.
Classic.
Funny as hell.

Attachments

• 20230209_143316.jpg
    20230209_143316.jpg
    448 KB · Views: 0
When my brother has first passed his test (some years back now) he commented how hard it was to put oil in his engine.....nugget was only putting it through dipstick hole šŸ¤”
Witnessed the very same many, many years ago, some dippy bint asking for help (and a funnel) on a garage forecourt.

Also seen someone tipping 2 gallons of Duckhams finest up to the brim when the filler used to be on top of the rocker cover PMSL

Once upon a time, when I was rocking around in a Peugeot 309 GTi..
I put 4.5 litres of Mobile1 on to floor of my drive.
I now always double check that the sump plug is in.
Not much has changed since then with my ā€œon the driveā€ mechanical prowess.

Once upon a time, when I was rocking around in a Peugeot 309 GTi..
I put 4.5 litres of Mobile1 on to floor of my drive.
I now always double check that the sump plug is in.
Not much has changed since then with my ā€œon the driveā€ mechanical prowess.
To be fair I once did the same when I was maybe 12 when my grandad asked me to service his car lol. Didn't go all over the drive but into the plastic sink bowl I was draining the old oil into, still had to buy more oil because the new oil mixed with the new in the bowl. Had to admit my absent minded mistake because I needed to ask for money to buy more oil and it would have been worse if grandad thought I was trying to coerce money out of him.

At around the same time I wanted to have a go at making my own lead/acid battery. I got some lead flashing from the local landfill tip/quarry but I needed some sulfuric acid. I couldn't buy sulfuric acid because I was too young but I asked my grandma and she went out and bought me some lol.

Funny you should mention washing up bowl - mine was small, round and Orange and had dirty oil and a sump plug in it.

I'm laughing at that... But I used to eat loads of tuna when I was into body building, then I didn't eat any tuna for a few years, then I ate some again and it made me sick. I was driving down the motorway to a DJing gig in Leeds when I ate a tuna sandwich and had to pull onto the hardshoulder to be sick. At that point I didn't know what had made me suddenly sick but since then I've tried tuna in brine, violently sick, tuna in oil, violently sick. It seems there was some sort of 'shock to my system' when I went from not eating tuna to eating it during body building to time away from it to eating it again... But seriously it is the one food I now seem to be allergic to. Maybe if I got back into body building I could eat tuna again lol.

Made by nuts, for nuts, and contains nuts
tested on simulated lab monkeys ?
The friggin worlds gone nuts
Just supermarkets jumping on a bandwagon without thinking it through like us "normal (šŸ¤£) " people.
Feeding mash to virtual monkeys, that's so wrong @Highway Dave

I'm laughing at that... But I used to eat loads of tuna when I was into body building, then I didn't eat any tuna for a few years, then I ate some again and it made me sick. Since then I've tried tuna in brine, violently sick, tuna in oil, violently sick. It seems there was some sort of 'shock to my system' when I went from not eating tuna to eating it during body building to time away from it to eating it again... But seriously it is the one food I now seem to be allergic to. Maybe if I got back into body building I could eat tuna again lol.
Well at least there is now a warning on the tin Simon, just in case you had forgotten you had an allergy šŸ¤£

TBH though know what you mean, I still like tuna but it tastes more "fishy" now (if that makes sense!), tastes change as you get older and you're only a few years behind me ya auld duffer šŸ¤£

WTF at 58.5yrs of age I have finally started the degree course I should have started 40 years ago. With any luck I will graduate about a year
short of state retirement šŸ¤£

20230210_205256.jpg

Last edited:
Just supermarkets jumping on a bandwagon without thinking it through like us "normal (šŸ¤£) " people.
Feeding mash to virtual monkeys, that's so wrong @Highway Dave
I actually meant the nuts, but who knows these days

Back
Top Bottom