• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

you dont get winners you get equal runners-up and a well-done plus a gold star for tripping over your shoelace at the start line after a teacher has whispered bang as guns are scary and teachers are not allowed to shout at the little darlings

They could watch Liverpool in the Naughty Room as a punishment.
Is that watching Liverpool thrash Newcastle in the naughty room? Punishment indeed for the wee Geordie bairns lol 🤣 👍

On a serious note - I believe children should be watching all Liverpool games ( recorded ) during school hours and it should be part of the national curriculum.

It’s good for their development- mind, soul and winning mentality.

That’s all.
God help the toffee kids @WhatsThisFor no future in store for them or their team 🤣

Stuff it up your arse Kings Lynn.
Massive half empty car park.
10 o'clock at night.
Footballs on.
Pubs are empty.
And you fine me £50 for parking.
Bollix to ya.
Never coming back.

Attachments

• 20221121_220229.jpg
    20221121_220229.jpg
    258.1 KB · Views: 0
Stuff it up your arse Kings Lynn.
Massive half empty car park.
10 o'clock at night.
Footballs on.
Pubs are empty.
And you fine me £50 for parking.
Bollix to ya.
Never coming back.
Can you challenge it by asking them to demonstrate their actual loss?

Can you challenge it by asking them to demonstrate their actual loss?
Think I could.
But I'm more base scumbag prepper survivor than that.
I just asked someone who was leaving for their ticket.
Now all I have to do is brief out an annoyed letter about how their incompetent ticket Hitler never saw my perfectly presented ticket.
Haha
It's all a game.

So you can replace an number of single parts on your car....or indeed most things.
Unless it's bifold doors on your house.
Traffic door has gone rotten (because the previous owners decided on lovely Irish oak) but despite attention and maintenance, it's gone.
Can you buy single doors?? Even in a different material?
An afternoons googling suggests No, Noppity, Nope.
Adopting the position for a pre-winter walletectomy.🙁

My poor wife that has been waiting for the her correct wheelchair for over 7 years has just found out a friend of hers who lives 40 minutes away has not only got the same chair coming in 6 weeks time but the company Permobil has also lent her loan wheelchair of the same type in the meantime! Seriously we have asked this company to help us in the past for a loan chair but they always have said no we don't do that!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
My wife doesn't want to be angry with her poor friend who also suffers with the similar conditions, but this Country seriously needs to sort out the way it treats disabled people and treat everyone equal! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

This morning on the school run in the BM, I take the keys out of the ignition, get in the back with daughter for our pre-school chart about the day.
All goes well, were both feeling good about it .
I go to open the door and get out..... Nothing.
I remember vaguely putting the child locks on a few weeks ago, as I've been using the Funbus if given the choice.
No problem, I'll get the window down and open it..... Nope, the power has gone and the rear window lock was on anyway.
Mild panic. Followed by the most challenging game of car-based Twister as contorted myself through to the front and down to the ignition and window lock button - being located somewhere south and forward of your knees in a BMW.
All cheered on by my daughter chanting " I can see your butt, I can see your butt"
So should all the other mothers too 🫣
Managed to get the keys back in the ignition and get out in time.
But what a tool.

This morning on the school run in the BM, I take the keys out of the ignition, get in the back with daughter for our pre-school chart about the day.
All goes well, were both feeling good about it .
I go to open the door and get out..... Nothing.
I remember vaguely putting the child locks on a few weeks ago, as I've been using the Funbus if given the choice.
No problem, I'll get the window down and open it..... Nope, the power has gone and the rear window lock was on anyway.
Mild panic. Followed by the most challenging game of car-based Twister as contorted myself through to the front and down to the ignition and window lock button - being located somewhere south and forward of your knees in a BMW.
All cheered on by my daughter chanting " I can see your butt, I can see your butt"
So should all the other mothers too 🫣
Managed to get the keys back in the ignition and get out in time.
But what a tool.
This made my day. That said I would have sent my daughter as she is far nimbler than I.

Well there have been some extraordinary results in ye olde football. Korea fgs, wow.

and its christmas and your parcel goes missing in the depot (Hermes) again but the supplier sent another with express delivery 24hr and are fighting Hermes for the refund, not me this time its only little ;)IMG_20221203_105814.jpg

WARNING ...RANT!
For those of you who are placing Christmas lights / decorations in your garden, can you please avoid anything that has Red or Blue flashing lights together?
Every time I come around the corner, I think it's the police and I have a panic attack.
I have to brake hard, toss my gin out the window, hide the weed, fasten my seat belt, throw my phone on the floor, turn my radio down, all while trying to drive.
It's just too much drama, even for Christmas.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

Tell you what really fu@@s me off. Rich people telling little old me to change my ways in order to stop global warming. Now that tosser in the royal family has flown all the way to the US to announce these green award winners. His one flight over there alone will have made more ozone destruction than I will all my life. And the BBC, I like football but just how many tossers have our licence fees paid for to go and commentate and give expert opinion on the world cup, must be dozens of them all on a nice freebie.
Sorry, feel better now that's in the open

WARNING ...RANT!
For those of you who are placing Christmas lights / decorations in your garden, can you please avoid anything that has Red or Blue flashing lights together?
Every time I come around the corner, I think it's the police and I have a panic attack.
I have to brake hard, toss my gin out the window, hide the weed, fasten my seat belt, throw my phone on the floor, turn my radio down, all while trying to drive.
I take it your still in old Blighty then mate, old habits die hard lol

WARNING ...RANT!
tenor (1).gif
I am saying nowt....

Back