• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

That is confusing as hell, a massive illuminated "V".... That's my defense as to why I've just approached a Toyota Vellfire owner in MuckyD's and asked him "how do you find the E52, then?"
🤫🫣

Check weather report....dry, 2% chance of rain.
The sun pops out a little.
Right, grabs the headlight restorer wipes and sets about it.....rain starts.
Harrumph!
Goes back inside, have lunch....check weather reports....no rain for the afternoon...
Grabs the headlight sealant wipes......start to apply.....yep, you know it.
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Check weather report....dry, 2% chance of rain.
The sun pops out a little.
Right, grabs the headlight restorer wipes and sets about it.....rain starts.
Harrumph!
Goes back inside, have lunch....check weather reports....no rain for the afternoon...
Grabs the headlight sealant wipes......start to apply.....yep, you know it.
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
When I didn’t have a garage and port, I would do little jobs like that in an unused car park where the M62 flyover meets the Rocket, it didn’t matter about the weather nor the lack of light as it was flood lit.
Huge and sheltered, I would take my R/C cars/Helos there too - Peeing down, didn’t matter.
👍

So it continues.....
Duly found a dry spell in the day, applied sealant wipes, looking good....
Left it.
Daughter comes back from school and asks if she can help removed the masking tape.
Sure. Just go slows and don't touch the lights.
Yep....she shoves her arms out between me and the Elgrand, smearing all the sealant from one light.
🤨🙁

So it continues.....
Duly found a dry spell in the day, applied sealant wipes, looking good....
Left it.
Daughter comes back from school and asks if she can help removed the masking tape.
Sure. Just go slows and don't touch the lights.
Yep....she shoves her arms out between me and the Elgrand, smearing all the sealant from one light.
🤨🙁
Joe, you have a kid who has asked if she can help, you're winning!

Joe, you have a kid who has asked if she can help, you're winning!
I'll send her down to you, Kermit. Her "help" comes with a significant side order of sassiness.

"experts say..."

How many times have we heard that phrase this past few years?!

Here's what experts say... A great example of great stupidity 😡😡😡

As you can see these ‘Experts’
have no friends or family as they all drive alone - the type who pass comments to themselves at every driver who passes them, “Oh what’s the hurry, slow down, wrong lane, indicators matey,”
You may see him raising the fuel pump hose up in the air, whilst frantically shaking the nozzle thinking he can get a couple of pence free, “Must empty the pipe, must drain the hose.”
I love these types of people, they make me feel lucky and happy with my life.

Having a bowl of water in the passenger seat... It's safer to be on the phone.

"Experts" is code for a made up media narrative. In this case, stupid click bait 😡

Heh, a bowl of acid would be even more incentive to drive smoothly.

Or, just to see how smooth driving is you could instead just hang something from the rear view mirror, no penalty incentive if it swings but it serves the same purpose if you take note of it. Furry dice lol.

I reckon this is why the Transporter lot have those weird garlands swinging.

Back