• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

Anyway, I like hard acceleration, cornering and braking.

My smallest kids are in 5 point harnesses and the older ones just hold on tight.

What's the issue?! 🤔
My upholstery would be completely fcuked! Far too many T4's and T5's at the lights around these parts....

So it continues.....
Duly found a dry spell in the day, applied sealant wipes, looking good....
Left it.
Daughter comes back from school and asks if she can help removed the masking tape.
Sure. Just go slows and don't touch the lights.
Yep....she shoves her arms out between me and the Elgrand, smearing all the sealant from one light.
🤨🙁
Get on to the adoption agency mate, swap her for a better one....... 🤣

This morning on the school run in the BM, I take the keys out of the ignition, get in the back with daughter for our pre-school chart about the day.
All goes well, were both feeling good about it .
I go to open the door and get out..... Nothing.
I remember vaguely putting the child locks on a few weeks ago, as I've been using the Funbus if given the choice.
No problem, I'll get the window down and open it..... Nope, the power has gone and the rear window lock was on anyway.
Mild panic. Followed by the most challenging game of car-based Twister as contorted myself through to the front and down to the ignition and window lock button - being located somewhere south and forward of your knees in a BMW.
All cheered on by my daughter chanting " I can see your butt, I can see your butt"
So should all the other mothers too 🫣
Managed to get the keys back in the ignition and get out in time.
But what a tool.
Locked my keys in the works car a few weeks ago, pissing down with rain. If a 20yr old Nissan won't lock with with the keys inside how come a 2 week old VAG product does? £100 for a locksmith went down well with the finance dept 🤣

Tell you what really fu@@s me off. Rich people telling little old me to change my ways in order to stop global warming. Now that tosser in the royal family has flown all the way to the US to announce these green award winners. His one flight over there alone will have made more ozone destruction than I will all my life. And the BBC, I like football but just how many tossers have our licence fees paid for to go and commentate and give expert opinion on the world cup, must be dozens of them all on a nice freebie.
Sorry, feel better now that's in the open
Never a truer word spoken....
Wonder how many long-haul flights Greta Thunberg has made "spreading the word"

Never a truer word spoken....
Wonder how many long-haul flights Greta Thunberg has made "spreading the word"
Dig around and see who funds her activities...

Dig around and see who funds her activities...
All complete hypocrites. Preach to the poor about how I have to save the world while they continue to fly all over it. Boils my p@@s

And another thing: what's all this in the news today about weather warnings, cold snaps and extreme cold?

Er, it's December. I thought it was called "winter"?

The world has gone utterly mad. 😥

And another thing: what's all this in the news today about weather warnings, cold snaps and extreme cold?

Er, it's December. I thought it was called "winter"?

The world has gone utterly mad. 😥
It’s nearly Christmas mate, you have to act all surprised at everything or else the kids, news crews and politicians don’t know it’s happening
Says me, my kids put in their Xmas orders at easter

When I was younger advertisements for holidays were shown after new year mainly Butlins, Hoseasons, Pontins, etc.
They are on now, they may as well throw the Creame Egg adverts on too.

Back