• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

grr, owned the thing 1km before something important crapped out.

Bad luck fella. What's the problem ? Chances are someone on here can help figure it out

Why is it when work is slow and you have a hundred of jobs to do around the house but you don’t have the funds to do any of them..best I go shoot some people on the PS4

Always buddy

The list keep on growing...

WTF are these? I've found them secreted around my Elgrand behind panels, they are magentic and stuck to the internal body shell.DSC_1001.JPG

Driving round the M25 the other day we enter a 50 mph zone fairly close to home. I slow down so as not to get caught by the average speed cameras and move to the inside lane. Seeing the national speed limit sign in the distance, I retain my 50 mph as another car pulls along side me. Upon reaching said national speed limit sign I toe it to find this #*#* pulls in front of me and won't accelerate. About 2 inches from his bumper another car has pulled alongside me so I back off thinking I can pull out and get back up to speed. This #*#* sits next to me and won't accelerate! I slowed down, toe'd it and pulled from the inside lane to the third lane (safely) in order to overtake both of them. Fuck all these people that say speed kills, driving at half the fucking speed limit is what causes the accidents! Rant over for now.

Driving round the M25 the other day we enter a 50 mph zone fairly close to home. I slow down so as not to get caught by the average speed cameras and move to the inside lane. Seeing the national speed limit sign in the distance, I retain my 50 mph as another car pulls along side me. Upon reaching said national speed limit sign I toe it to find this #*#* pulls in front of me and won't accelerate. About 2 inches from his bumper another car has pulled alongside me so I back off thinking I can pull out and get back up to speed. This #*#* sits next to me and won't accelerate! I slowed down, toe'd it and pulled from the inside lane to the third lane (safely) in order to overtake both of them. Fuck all these people that say speed kills, driving at half the fucking speed limit is what causes the accidents! Rant over for now.
Hate the M25. In fact I hate driving round London full stop. Anyone from Up North will probably agree with me that the M62 is our nightmare. Get round Leeds and we’ve got all the variable speed limits and cameras. Smart motorway my arse. Get between Warrington and Liverpool and it’s pick a lane any lane. Doesn’t matter what speed your doing. The amount of people sat in the middle lane of an empty motorway doing 60 mph or less is unbelievable. Lane hogging is pet hate. It’s the one thing that really gets my back up

A little bit of first world problem you have there! Yes its frustrating but does it impact you really? Who is getting all of the aggro and pushing themselves towards a coronarry? Maybe I've chilled a bit or maybe i believe that when most utterly unobservant drivers are unaware of their environment and continue in their own encapsulated worlds I don't need to stress over waiting and smashing them into last week.

A little bit of first world problem you have there! Yes its frustrating but does it impact you really? Who is getting all of the aggro and pushing themselves towards a coronarry? Maybe I've chilled a bit or maybe i believe that when most utterly unobservant drivers are unaware of their environment and continue in their own encapsulated worlds I don't need to stress over waiting and smashing them into last week.
It's not about having to wait, it's about the fact they pulled straight in front of me with no warning and didn't accelerate! I drive for a living, my work van is full of cameras inside and out, is tracked and has over speed and oversteer sensors. I am a safe and observant driver but the real point is what gives anyone the right to hold up another motorist on their journey?

It's not about having to wait, it's about the fact they pulled straight in front of me with no warning and didn't accelerate! I drive for a living, my work van is full of cameras inside and out, is tracked and has over speed and oversteer sensors. I am a safe and observant driver but the real point is what gives anyone the right to hold up another motorist on their journey?
Highway code says never do anything that would cause another vehicle to change speed or direction. Sadly no one reads it or if they do think that it doesn't apply to them.

Learners with full licences🐵🐒😬😬

Get it all the time,50 foot artic......people can't see it🙈probs cos they're on the phone (or putting on makeup joining m25,you'll need more than makeup to look half presentable after youve been totalled in the middle of a few hgvs)getting fed up having people phone my company complaining after they get a blast of airhorn to wake em up before they kill someone.😬😬

WTF are these? I've found them secreted around my Elgrand behind panels, they are magentic and stuck to the internal body shell[/QUOTE]Have you tried hitting one with a hammer 🔨or anything ?😂😉if they explode 🎆or similar i would suggest not hitting the others😂😂hope this helps👍

Back