• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

Once I’ve got my Elgrand sorted, my next acquisition is going to be something with a skyline badge. It’s a C110 Datsun 240K gt skyline. This was a car my Dad had when he passed away in 1980. I haven’t seen one on the road over here since. Ideally it needs to be a 4 door in silver with a black vinyl roof. Although beggars can’t be choosers and I will probably go for the first decent one that comes up once I’ve got the money together

been there done that first week :( down to black under white both corners same layby same day different directions :sob::sob: oh and fatherinlaw whacked the bottom of the passenger door on the pavement :mad: the joys of lowered cars :rolleyes::rolleyes:

My Son's been in hospital for about 10 days now and (long story short) they misdiagnosed appendicitis as a bowel blockage (it's more complicated but that's basically the gist). A few days and enemas later his appendix burst and, well, he almost didn't make it. He's on the mend now but they gave him a CT scan yesterday and came with the results today - WTF, he has ovaries! Which means a woman somewhere can't have kids and doesn't know she just had her appendix out :mad:

Now I'm the sort of person whose outlook is to think that these people know what they're going and I put my total faith in their training and dedication.

Today I'm not sure anyone knows what the fuck they're doing any more, apart from the surgeon that saved his life that is.

My Son's been in hospital for about 10 days now and (long story short) they misdiagnosed appendicitis as a bowel blockage (it's more complicated but that's basically the gist). A few days and enemas later his appendix burst and, well, he almost didn't make it. He's on the mend now but they gave him a CT scan yesterday and came with the results today - WTF, he has ovaries! Which means a woman somewhere can't have kids and doesn't know she just had her appendix out :mad:

Now I'm the sort of person whose outlook is to think that these people know what they're going and I put my total faith in their training and dedication.

Today I'm not sure anyone knows what the fuck they're doing any more, apart from the surgeon that saved his life that is.

That is shocking @MrChops!!!! So sorry to hear your news I wish you and your family well and wish you luck with your sons recovery!

So sorry to hear about the awful situation your family have been through and hope your son now makes a very speedy recovery.

Back