• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

the dealer who sold it had his "paint man" do the tidy ups, said he was doing 3stage properly.. to be fair, colour looked ok ish but I had a crack that needed bonding and painting.

did he have a ladder & a 6 inch paint brush? ;):)

Sounds like the place doing it now know their stuff so hopefully it will work out well :)

I have premature buyers and sellers remorse. (It's ok, it doesn't involve the Elgrand)

My MX5 has been sold and a new one bought. Old one goes tomorrow and hopefully get the new one on Saturday. Heart vs head decision has got really mixed up and I'm really not sure I've made the right choice. My wallet is certain I'm wrong. My wife and son agree with my wallet.

No more pop up head lights!

It really is pathetic but I'm going to miss that car so much :worried:

I have premature buyers and sellers remorse. (It's ok, it doesn't involve the Elgrand)

My MX5 has been sold and a new one bought. Old one goes tomorrow and hopefully get the new one on Saturday. Heart vs head decision has got really mixed up and I'm really not sure I've made the right choice. My wallet is certain I'm wrong. My wife and son agree with my wallet.

No more pop up head lights!

It really is pathetic but I'm going to miss that car so much :worried:
I'm like that with bikes, always regret selling them.

I love my cars they are like kids to me. I wish I never had to sell any of my cars when trading up, I'd love a huge garage Chris Evans style where I could have parked them all up over the years.

My rant is..................... Next door neighbours have gone feral. Found a few cigarette buts ON my car which is parked at the side of my house and just over their fence.
Fecking mofos. :mad:

I love my cars they are like kids to me. I wish I never had to sell any of my cars when trading up, I'd love a huge garage Chris Evans style where I could have parked them all up over the years.

My rant is..................... Next door neighbours have gone feral. Found a few cigarette buts ON my car which is parked at the side of my house and just over their fence.
Fecking mofos. :mad:
Not sure best way to deal with that really but if they had a car and left window or sunroof open and the butt ends spontaniously re -ignited.........(dont quote me on that though)πŸ™‰πŸ˜€ 🚐🚐🚜🚜

Not sure best way to deal with that really but if they had a car and left window or sunroof open and the butt ends spontaniously re -ignited.........(dont quote me on that though)πŸ™‰πŸ˜€ 🚐🚐🚜🚜
Hmmmmm methinks this could work.

Joking obvz :yum

Here's my rant... Old rental neighbour stole firewood from me for 7 years and then broke contract from the landlady 6 months in arrears. Prick. The new rental neighbour decide to run chickens... in my yard. WTF? Turns out the new guy is a nice enough (if somewhat naive? space cadet?) bloke but WTF? People's dogs keep turning up in our yard. Someone two houses away lets their cat out at night to kill wildlife and shit in our vegie patch. What is with that? Maybe I should just eat their cat. There'd be no questions. They'd know, I'd know, and they'd know I know .. etc.
People come to Australia to see koalas so my countrymen put up Colorbond fences that koalas can't climb, let their dogs out when koalas are roaming and hit koalas in cars.. and vote for governments that clear thousands of acres of habitat. Then my dumb fucking countrymen will be the first to say in twenty years "Where did all the koalas go.. Oh that's really sad.."etc The LNP government just ditched an intelligent, popular and moderately acceptable conservative prime minister for another shadowy young conservative hardarse, who probably will try to drag us back to 1949. And the Australian Labor party are continuing to support the most unpopular opposition leader they've fielded in decades. Oh and the cricket. Oh and the rugby. Oh and... all Aussie mens sport performances - pull yer collective finger out ya self-indulgent pricks. The Aussie women are doing alright so.. oh crap that gives me something to be happy about.

Here's my rant... Old rental neighbour stole firewood from me for 7 years and then broke contract from the landlady 6 months in arrears. Prick. The new rental neighbour decide to run chickens... in my yard. WTF? Turns out the new guy is a nice enough (if somewhat naive? space cadet?) bloke but WTF? People's dogs keep turning up in our yard. Someone two houses away lets their cat out at night to kill wildlife and shit in our vegie patch. What is with that? Maybe I should just eat their cat. There'd be no questions. They'd know, I'd know, and they'd know I know .. etc.
People come to Australia to see koalas so my countrymen put up Colorbond fences that koalas can't climb, let their dogs out when koalas are roaming and hit koalas in cars.. and vote for governments that clear thousands of acres of habitat. Then my dumb fucking countrymen will be the first to say in twenty years "Where did all the koalas go.. Oh that's really sad.."etc The LNP government just ditched an intelligent, popular and moderately acceptable conservative prime minister for another shadowy young conservative hardarse, who probably will try to drag us back to 1949. And the Australian Labor party are continuing to support the most unpopular opposition leader they've fielded in decades. Oh and the cricket. Oh and the rugby. Oh and... all Aussie mens sport performances - pull yer collective finger out ya self-indulgent pricks. The Aussie women are doing alright so.. oh crap that gives me something to be happy about.
Jeez, makes my issues regarding neighbours relatively small.
I am so so sorry to hear the crap you are going through, but if it helps you've gone a long way to make my life feel better lol :joy:
Bloody hell how awesome to look in to your garden and see a koala roaming about. I imagine the novelty soon wears off if they eat plants etc, no idea what they do, just know they look cute.

People hit koala bears in their cars? Anyone out there that has ever held a koala knows they are an absolute solid dead weight. Wouldn’t like to think of the damage it would do

Driving instructor twats
Parked up for a cup of tea and some office shit.
Huge empty car park.
When the first learner driver inch parked next to me I let it go.
When the second one done the same thing I sussed it out, they are using my big white van for parking practice!
When the third one done it I put my trousers on and flew out of the van steaming.
He must of had dual control coz he shot off like a rat up a drain pipe!
Arse twats.
Look out lads.
That's what they do when your shopping.

Attachments

• 20181010_164002.jpg
    20181010_164002.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 32
Driving instructor twats
Huge empty car park.
When the second one done the same thing I sussed it out, they are using my big white van for parking practice!
When the third one done it I put my trousers on and flew out of the van steaming.
Arse twats.
Look out lads.
Ok so i'm probably going to regret asking but, what kind of office shit meant you didn't have trousers on in a public car park:rolleyes:

Trump killing the markets, makes for crap trading. How much longer do we have to put up with that oranguta

Ok so i'm probably going to regret asking but, what kind of office shit meant you didn't have trousers on in a public car park:rolleyes:
A little comedy insert Dave.
So I never really, just made me smile when I wrote it.
But the message is clear - parking away from everyone doesn't mean your Eli is safe from getting damaged.
There were at least 3 different driving schools practising parking in that place in Coventry yesterday.
Worth keeping an eye out for them yourself when you park up.
Get it?

Driving instructor twats
Huge empty car park.
Arse twats.
Look out lads.
Ok, but why did have your trousers off in the van on your own?πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜‚

Ok, but why did have your trousers off in the van on your own?πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜‚

Below answers I think

A little comedy insert Dave.
So I never really, just made me smile when I wrote it.
But the message is clear - parking away from everyone doesn't mean your Eli is safe from getting damaged.
There were at least 3 different driving schools practising parking in that place in Coventry yesterday.
Worth keeping an eye out for them yourself when you park up.
Get it?

8 minutes in to a video and YouTube has already shown me 5 adverts (3 or JAL). They're really trying to push people on to Premium :mad: it'll soon be as bad as the telly.

The only reason I don't use AdBlock is to support my favourite creators. That's the reason I endure the ads.

Back