• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

Just found out my V55/5 has been rejected because some slack arse has not entered the clearance details on the NOVA system yet, even though it was submitted on the 24th August..nearly 4 weeks ago WTF... FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFS!
That’s harsh.

Just found out my V55/5 has been rejected because some slack arse has not entered the clearance details on the NOVA system yet, even though it was submitted on the 24th August..nearly 4 weeks ago WTF... FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFS!
Noooooo 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Everything with the paperwork is fine but because it has not been entered on to the NOVA system, there is NOVA number to prove it, so the DVLA have sent all the paperwork back... not the envelope I was expecting, feckin balls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not enjoying this part of the importing experience... feck sakes.

That’s harsh.

Today, some Audi driver in the next lane threatened to drive into us in the Elgrand because I was adhering to lane discipline! Mr Magsy respectfully told him to go and read up on the Highway Code! Thankfully we have an onboard camera, so it was captured on sd disk should that have happened and proved my innocence! Personally I think there was a tinge of jealousy lol😉
Must be an Audi thing.... had one blasting his horn at me this morning, because I stopped at the traffic lights while they were on green. There was no where to go at the otherside of the junction cause of queuing traffic, so thought I'd do the sensible thing and not block the whole crossroads up. Obviously this is not how to drive properly in there eyes.... Gave him a friendly hand gesture out the window to let him know what I thought 🤣

Everything with the paperwork is fine but because it has not been entered on to the NOVA system, there is NOVA number to prove it, so the DVLA have sent all the paperwork back... not the envelope I was expecting, feckin balls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not enjoying this part of the importing experience... feck sakes.
Shit man. Gutted for you! Can't believe this has happened, infuriating when it's someone else's cock up. You must be going mental seeing it sat there and not being able to drive it 😞

Going mental is an understatement... the saddest thing is though, something that should be visible within 24hrs, still hasn't been done 4 weeks later, so everyone else who submitted after me is in for the same shock, unless they submitted their paperwork with the NOVA details, having waited for them... what a joke

Shit man. Gutted for you! Can't believe this has happened, infuriating when it's someone else's cock up. You must be going mental seeing it sat there and not being able to drive it 😞

I feel your pain guys. It seems to be manifesting as really strong winds and causing havoc all over.

Going mental is an understatement... the saddest thing is though, something that should be visible within 24hrs, still hasn't been done 4 weeks later, so everyone else who submitted after me is in for the same shock, unless they submitted their paperwork with the NOVA details, having waited for them... what a joke

@RobP has said it all - feel for you mate :(

With reference to my earlier comments - I'VE JUST RECEIVED THE FUCKING NOVA NUMBER - WTF!

:confused: does that mean you can now post everything off together & keep your fingers crossed ?

Yup, that's another 2weeks then, although just arranged to have it delivered to mine this weekend so I can start sorting out the stereo, clean it etc

:confused: does that mean you can now post everything off together & keep your fingers crossed ?

Dear Richard,
Sorry to hear that your mountain bike of which you have owned for twenty years has been stolen.
I find it most extrodanary that a crime has been committed and has been captured on video, which obviously shows footage of the incident together with possible facial recognition of the assailants and the Dutch police decline to examine or investigate ?
A frame number should play no part in the process at this early stage .
The Dutch police quite clearly need to review the video evidence in the first instance and act accordingly to carry out a full investigation which will hopefully lead to multiple arrests of the lowlife scum who committed this act.
When they catch these absolute imbeciles , they should have their hands crushed inbetween two gigantic mill stones that you have in all your windmills that sit adjacent to your waterways over there !
Let's see the useless bumberling bafoons try and grab the handlebars of their next bicycle !!!! 😈

Keep your chin up fella .

Cheers, Nathan 👍
@nathan69 'hands'? I would say their man vegetables lol then they wouldn't be able to ride any bike lol😉

Hi mate you don't need the nova letter if that's what you're waiting on? Once duty and vat has been paid the nova system will be updated within 24 hours and you can register it.
Hi Chris not dealing with this myself as I haven’t got the first clue Stephen Gilroy from Jap autos Southampton is sorting he imports many motors himself so knows his way around the system here’s anyway buddy
I assume even when the nova is sorted you still have to wait for logbook to come back ?

Hi Chris not dealing with this myself as I haven’t got the first clue Stephen Gilroy from Jap autos Southampton is sorting he imports many motors himself so knows his way around the system here’s anyway buddy
I assume even when the nova is sorted you still have to wait for logbook to come back ?

Yes Nova proves that tax and import duty are paid up so you can submit forms to DVLA. I got mine through without nova letter, and lots of people have but of late there seems to be a few issues around the while nova/registration process.

Just opened my KING Pot Noodle (early lunch, I'm hungry!).

What the actual fuck... I assumed you'd get two sachets of sauce or at least a bigger sachet. Now the ratio of sauce/noodle & dry mix is off.

Not a happy man at all!
On the subject of pot noodle,on my recent epic round scotland and other places tour i discovered that the Nissan r+d team were thoughtful enough to provide not 1 but 2 pop out pot noodle retaining devices.reeesuuult!😸😸🚐🚐🚜🚜..Elgrand the vehicle that just keeps giving(a good old laugh)

Yup, that's another 2weeks then, although just arranged to have it delivered to mine this weekend so I can start sorting out the stereo, clean it etc
I too am waiting for DVLA to get their act together, my Elgrand is just sitting there waiting for me to drive it away and I am forlorn😶

I feel your pain. It's so painful, just knowing it's locked up and not being used... probably need another new battery at this stage, lol.

I too am waiting for DVLA to get their act together, my Elgrand is just sitting there waiting for me to drive it away and I am forlorn😶

Back