• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

JonRwb summed up the vw brigade at treat in his hilarious post a while back .
I'm sure he called them dimwit wankspangles πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Every time I see one of these boring , shapeless ,over priced, unluxurious pieces of vw shit , I simply think of that word !! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Fuckin Elgrands genuine parts are hard to get downunder, have to wait weeks from Japan. Don't fucking trust seconds & had enough of it. Going to fuck it off first chance l get. But fucking nice van otherwise.

When I get hold of my parts down under , i find it hard too !! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Effing tosser in a German bus cut me up on a roundabout
I’m not saying that this idiot was close but he nearly took the wax off my bumper.

Photo taken by passenger before you all tell me off

I think the last three letters of the reg are his initials ;)

A Total Fuckwit

WTF ! 4 GRAND A YEAR !!😨😨😨😨

Gosh !!! You must live in a mansion with a heated indoor pool , heated outdoor pool , air conditioned gym , air conditioning throughout on all five floors including the staff accommodation wing !
Oh , nearly forgot , a heated garage to keep your Elgrand in ! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘[/QUOTEWell my misses has HAD THE HEATING ON FOR THE LAST TWO WEEKS AT 28C my house is like a fucking sauna every day and she wonders why the fucking bills so high !

Blingo has got foxes with fleas not sure that beats badgers with tb though are they living under your shed as well ?
I've nuked the fleas, no sign of the foxes at the moment. They will be back...

I've nuked the fleas, no sign of the foxes at the moment. They will be back...
Back in the day(here we go again)used to deal with foxes with high speed lead or CYMAG.actually feel guilty about that now😞🚜

Back in the day(here we go again)used to deal with foxes with high speed lead or CYMAG.actually feel guilty about that now😞🚜
Growing up on a farm and having foxes take dozens of chickens, ducks, geese, guinea fowl, peacocks, pet rabbits and guinea pigs can give you a strong contempt for these pests. They'd kill every bird in the pen and carry off one for food. If one ran out into the road in front of me I wouldn't try and avoid it. Quite the opposite.

Growing up on a farm and having foxes take dozens of chickens, ducks, geese, guinea fowl, peacocks, pet rabbits and guinea pigs can give you a strong contempt for these pests. They'd kill every bird in the pen and carry off one for food. If one ran out into the road in front of me I wouldn't try and avoid it. Quite the opposite.
Even with a Rider bumper? ;)

🀧 I have the kids are back at school cold. DAG NAMN IT!

Well good job I didn’t really need a front windscreen!!!!
So called Autoglass via insurance 2 weeks ago gave all details. Then 6 days later can you tell us about the colour sunstrip, I said yes it’s same colour as last week BLUE!!! So bring on today nice text to say can you call us, I did.

Then wait for it the screen for your Renault will be with us in 4-6 weeks, I politely said thanks dickhead but I have a Nissan.

15 minutes later I am told that screen could be on way and being shipped in on back order. I replied any chance it’s because it’s an import. The guy then responded with how did you know. Dickhead I am owner of car and told you this 2 weeks ago when I first gave you twats information.

He then made things worse saying we will text you when we know more.

🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬

I am so angry I can rip the skin of the guy's face. I was suppose to get the papers and plates for my van today. So the guy says they are only sending it to him tomorrow. So I should get it on Thursday. The van been standing in the yard since Thursday and I can not drive anywhere because it is not on the road yet.
This oke been messing with me delaying getting the van. First one sold then mine (the one that I was gping to buy) apparently blew head gasket. Yeah right, he bloody sold it. Then after licking his ass got one with odds of problems. But no I wanted a van because I am always driving the kids to their sports and all their friends with. I don't mind but seems everyone already think I am the local taxi. Would be nice if all the folks pitch in with some petrol money.
Anyway...back to my point. I want my bloody papers and want to drive on the road.

I am so angry I can rip the skin of the guy's face. I was suppose to get the papers and plates for my van today. So the guy says they are only sending it to him tomorrow. So I should get it on Thursday. The van been standing in the yard since Thursday and I can not drive anywhere because it is not on the road yet.
This oke been messing with me delaying getting the van. First one sold then mine (the one that I was gping to buy) apparently blew head gasket. Yeah right, he bloody sold it. Then after licking his ass got one with odds of problems. But no I wanted a van because I am always driving the kids to their sports and all their friends with. I don't mind but seems everyone already think I am the local taxi. Would be nice if all the folks pitch in with some petrol money.
Anyway...back to my point. I want my bloody papers and want to drive on the road.

To be fair swansea are a useless bunch of tossers at the moment
rejected my application after two weeks for a V5 again because mot was not in the paperwork and the mot was in the paperwork they sent back! so sent it back again and now they are telling me another two weeks that's going to be 7 week by the time i get it back fucking unbelievable

@Deand - don't think the DVLA send registration papers to South Africa mate :joy:

So, Friday night, we drive back from Leeds after picking the kids up. We stop off in Middlesbrough to get my van, which I'd left at @Pippa's parents after taking a bed frame over there and meeting her after work to get the kids.
Then we start the convoy home, her in the Megane with the kids, and me alone in the bus.

As we come into Hartlepool, we are separated due to traffic, and I catch up to find a little blue Punto tailgating her. I ring her, and tell her to move out of his way so that he can get past, and I go into full on arsehole mode.

Chased the little fucker until I got him to stop, shouted some profanities at him, went to get out to give him a good fucking hiding, and he and his little cunty mates run away. Shame him and his mates were too scared to get out. Chances are I'd have taken a beating, but it still would have been fun :joy:

I won't forget that little Punto... so next time I see it...

Back