• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

VW camper drivers - what a bunch of knobjockeys. Been away camping the last couple of weekends - why do those shitgimps feel the need to stick up a flagpole with a VW flag on it? It's quite obvious to all that you are a dimwit wankspangle - why advertise the fact further? Cunts.

Great write up jonRwb .
Absolutely hilarious post .
I've now learnt two new words thanks to you .

I've also got to say , the response from other members regarding this has been absolutely hilarious too !
Love it πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ well done guys , I've had a right belly laugh over this πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ‘

VW camper drivers - what a bunch of knobjockeys. Been away camping the last couple of weekends - why do those shitgimps feel the need to stick up a flagpole with a VW flag on it? It's quite obvious to all that you are a dimwit wankspangle - why advertise the fact further? Cunts.
Not been to an EOC meet then? We don't have any flags, honest.

They probably think the same about us. Doesn't bother me, I'd be more wound up by a football shirt than a car flag... that is real wankspangle territory! :D

Not been to an EOC meet then? We don't have any flags, honest.

They probably think the same about us. Doesn't bother me, I'd be more wound up by a football shirt than a car flag... that is real wankspangle territory! :D
I get the meet thing - but to just turn up at a camp site on your own and run up a flagpole with a VW flag? Why?

I get the meet thing - but to just turn up at a camp site on your own and run up a flagpole with a VW flag? Why?

It’s so other German vans can be attracted.
You know what they say about flys around $#it

What do you get if you cross a cat with a dog with a channel tunnel scale boring machine?

The bastard foxes that live under my shed.

I appreciate their persistance and mining engineering skills but really, give it a fucking rest!
your lucky i,ve got fucking badges....

Well yes, that is a bit "special".

Elgrand with reg E162AND. With the positioning of the studs it's as near as you can get...I had to follow it to get a closer look. Found out it belonged to the dealer I was about to buy from so knocked him down :)

fucking swansea did a nova on 20th july
came back approved today WTF normally takes 5days!!! useless !

So much for the news that energy prices are going to be capped WTF...
Got an email today...

Our duel fuel will be going up by Β£475.91 per year. From Β£1290.01 a year to Β£1765.92 a year.
I have done a comparison to see about switching and if I switch I will end up paying more than this. WTF
Makes running an Elgrand cheaper than running a house.
:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

Last edited:
So much for the news that energy prices are going to be capped WTF...
Got an email today...

Our duel fuel will be going up by Β£475.91 per year. From Β£1290.01 a year to Β£1765.92 a year.
I have done a comparison to see about switching and if I switch I will end up paying more than this. WTF
Makes running an Elgrand cheaper than running a house.
:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:
LOL think yourself lucky mine's pushing 4 grand a year.

LOL think yourself lucky mine's pushing 4 grand a year.

WTF ! 4 GRAND A YEAR !!😨😨😨😨

Gosh !!! You must live in a mansion with a heated indoor pool , heated outdoor pool , air conditioned gym , air conditioning throughout on all five floors including the staff accommodation wing !
Oh , nearly forgot , a heated garage to keep your Elgrand in ! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

And don't forget the heated driveway to travel on to get to the heated garage ;)

Gosh !!! You must live in a mansion with a heated indoor pool , heated outdoor pool , air conditioned gym , air conditioning throughout on all five floors including the staff accommodation wing !
Oh , nearly forgot , a heated garage to keep your Elgrand in ! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Last edited:

Yeah I wish! But a big house and 4 power draining kids!! Not even my bikes get a heated garage.

A few years I ago the guy at the NPower call centre said "mr Whitton do you know your bill is 3 times the nationak average?" Yeah thanks for that.

Fuckin Elgrands genuine parts are hard to get downunder, have to wait weeks from Japan. Don't fucking trust seconds & had enough of it. Going to fuck it off first chance l get. But fucking nice van otherwise.

Back