• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

About 140 miles on a good run.
I forget that Bedfordshire is closer than I think! I measure "distance" in time rather than miles, going to the south-east from here is always a four hour job, going north we can usually hit Glasgow or Edinburgh in four hours and it's over a hundred miles further on!

I forget that Bedfordshire is closer than I think! I measure "distance" in time rather than miles, going to the south-east from here is always a four hour job, going north we can usually hit Glasgow or Edinburgh in four hours and it's over a hundred miles further on!
Yeah same here. Manchester is normally 3.5 hours, Cornwall 5 hours and Devon 4 hours. Edinburgh is 6 to 7 hours normally although not done that in a while.

Well , I’m sat in Filey outside the caravan watching fucking dirty seagulls shit all over the Elgrand
They’ve managed to cover one side so question is , do I turn it round or turn to drink ??
Too late , the Stella is poured lol

Well , I’m sat in Filey outside the caravan watching fucking dirty seagulls shit all over the Elgrand
They’ve managed to cover one side so question is , do I turn it round or turn to drink ??
Too late , the Stella is poured lol
I have a solution to your issue, meet my little friends.

I don’t condone killing birds but if one try’s to eat my Pastie or shi7s on my Van, it’s getting it. 🤪

HI KENZIE Re New Suite above Have Faith - there might be like a SCS DOUBLE DISCOUNT SALE on the petrol needed..

Whilst working on the Elgrand today an electrician I know came to pick up a key to go and do some work in Janet's sons house.
He was admiring the Elgrand and asked "how much is one as He could use it to camp in and as a van"
I told him to have a guess.
He said "50k to 60k" :eek::scream:
At this I burst into fits of laughter.
WTF.
He said how much is yours worth and I said I would not sell it for a penny less than 10k
He asked how old it was and was nearly keeled over when I said 2006.
He then begged me to sell him it.
I told him it was not for sale.

I have a solution to your issue, meet my little friends.

I don’t condone killing birds but if one try’s to eat my Pastie or shi7s on my Van, it’s getting it. 🤪
Feed them bi-carb wrapped in wet bread, they'll fart themselves half way to Dublin (or Amsterdam for you east coast guys).
Far more humane than @WhatsThisFor's methods lol

Whilst working on the Elgrand today an electrician I know came to pick up a key to go and do some work in Janet's sons house.
He was admiring the Elgrand and asked "how much is one as He could use it to camp in and as a van"
I told him to have a guess.
He said "50k to 60k" :eek::scream:
At this I burst into fits of laughter.
WTF.
He said how much is yours worth and I said I would not sell it for a penny less than 10k
He asked how old it was and was nearly keeled over when I said 2006.
He then begged me to sell him it.
I told him it was not for sale.
Andy, you should have said £20K, sold it to him, bought two more and pulled the same trick on his mates. Ten electricians later you are sat on a nice wedge lol.
OTOH could have stuck a VW badge on it and he would have snapped your hand off at £50K 🤣 🤣t7.JPG

Last edited:
Andy, you should have said £20K, sold it to him, bought two more and pulled the same trick on his mates. Ten electricians later you are sat on a nice wedge lol.
OTOH could have stuck a VW badge on it and he would have snapped your hand off at £50K 🤣 🤣View attachment 72622
Now that looks weird 😳

More than happy to send if you would like it...☺️
I shall let you keep her, Ray. On one condition*...
You take her out, look after her, treat her well, allow her to see the UK in the Elgrand and you take pics of her enjoying herself and post them on here.

*A few conditions.

I shall let you keep her, Ray. On one condition*...
You take her out, look after her, treat her well, allow her to see the UK in the Elgrand and you take pics of her enjoying herself and post them on here.

*A few conditions.
👍 👍

Bl**dy great! Fixable or new tyre?!

IMG_8466.JPG
IMG_8467.JPG

Back