• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

WTF, sky just went dark, wind was bending the trees, started snowing.
Ten minutes later, clear blue sky, sun's out.
Same here but it keeps flicking between dark and snow, blue sky and warm sun. Now it's back to snow and a bit of light hail. At least all the snow has melted.

Snow in South London this morning!! Time to get the thermals out again 🥶🥶🥶

Just took the dog out
Got snowed on three times , hail twice, came in with dry coat and a friggin sweat on
Just don’t figure anymore
Joan said “come on love put your feet up and stay indoors, I’ll get Alexa to play something nice”, sarcastic cow !!

Just had my Son on the phone. He says"you didn't wave" I says no because I am sitting at my desk at home working! WTF are you talking about? Apparently he had just passed a white Elgrand in Falkirk and was 110% sure I was driving. So, if it was you in Falkirk about an hour ago, it seems we are like twins!

Had a bl**dy close call earlier today...
So I was filling up a BBQ lighter and then the next minute the thing explodes into a huge fire ball! with me holding the lighter and the butane gas!!
Was very shaken up at the time and luckily for me I was wearing a face mask which protected me a lot as this was burnt by the flames, what I did loose was half my eye brows and hand hair!!!! : unamused:
Luckily I leaned back at the right moment otherwise it could have ended up a lot worse!!!! :relieved:

So I was filling up a BBQ lighter and then the next minute the thing explodes into a huge fire ball! with me holding the lighter and the butane gas!!
Was very shaken up at the time and luckily for me I was wearing a face mask which protected me a lot as this was burnt by the flames, what I did loose was half my eye brows and hand hair!!!! : unamused:
Luckily I leaned back at the right moment otherwise it could have ended up a lot worse!!!! :relieved:

This fella did exactly the same as you.

👍

Jesus, I was scrolling obviously too quickly and thought you were replying to the Mother In Law comment fgs 😂

You're like the Michael Jackson of the Netherlands!

EDIT: oops, sorry @Richard Fox that sounds all wrong! I meant in a "set fire to yourself" sort of way 😜

Just had my Son on the phone. He says"you didn't wave" I says no because I am sitting at my desk at home working! WTF are you talking about? Apparently he had just passed a white Elgrand in Falkirk and was 110% sure I was driving. So, if it was you in Falkirk about an hour ago, it seems we are like twins!
Missus' driving instructor knows where I work since she told him. She had a driving lesson today, he told her he looked down the yard yesterday as he was passing and saw me apparently with my arse hanging out under a car. His boyfriend and/or I might not be overjoyed at that.

Missus' driving instructor knows where I work since she told him. She had a driving lesson today, he told her he looked down the yard yesterday as he was passing and saw me apparently with my arse hanging out under a car. His boyfriend and/or I might not be overjoyed at that.
Prime for the picking lol...

Beggars can't be choosers and all that.....
I might regret that when I call you next week having stuffed up changing the LPG paper filter next week ...🤭

My bug deflector is defective! A large juicy fly has met it's end. Mind you I think it looks cool as fuck.

My moment was a single trampoline spring breaking after 9 months. Not a cheap one, from John Lewis.
Called them up for a replacement.
Took 3 calls to get someone who could help, first 2 didn't have the right software apparently...
Then I'm advised to call some warranty company...
Cut a long story short I end up emailing them to say "5 days, offer me a solution or else..."
Reply goes along the lines of, replacement or refund? I chose replacement (all I want is a flippin spring).
Next email, we're coming Monday, please have it dismantled, packaged ready for collection.
😳😳😳
So now I'm into email number 8. Each time it's a very non English sounding name replying (obvious outsourced customer service centres). I'm having great fun now. They're actually placing the noose around their corporate neck bit by bit.
You watch, I'm turning a request for a single spring under warranty into a complete refund AND I'm going to keep the original trampoline and get a spring off eBay. 😉

Back