• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

The Welsh economy is more reliant on carbon-intensive industries than the other home nations. With just 4.73% of the UK population, companies in Wales produced 18.8% of all UK carbon emissions from major industries.

And in London they bring in the fooking ULEZ

When they had monkeys and surrender'd whilst running away?

Had family that fought in France helping them out, they do not hold them in high regard and have a few stories to tell regarding their cowardice.
With all due respect @diable , i think that could be for a different forum altogether

The Welsh economy is more reliant on carbon-intensive industries than the other home nations. With just 4.73% of the UK population, companies in Wales produced 18.8% of all UK carbon emissions from major industries.

ULEZ tell me about it.... when we come to visit my wife's sick father in West London the Gov. will want 25 quid from me per day for the pleasure of parking outside their flat even if I don't use the vehicle! Looks like I might have to borrow my mums 2003 Toyota Yaris that is covered, not ideal for someone disabled and with a help dog! :mad:

ULEZ tell me about it.... when we come to visit my wife's sick father in West London the Gov. will want 25 quid from me per day for the pleasure of parking outside their flat even if I don't use the vehicle! Looks like I might have to borrow my mums 2003 Toyota Yaris that is covered, not ideal for someone disabled and with a help dog! :mad:
Where in West London as you can park outside the GF's house and I cn drive you in. On Dutch plates you should be fine though......

It does seem to me the Wales should be a ULEZ zone in its own right.

Where in West London as you can park outside the GF's house and I cn drive you in. On Dutch plates you should be fine though......

It does seem to me the Wales should be a ULEZ zone in its own right.

They live very near to Olympia, I did wonder what would happen once its registered as when we do eventually get over there it will be on Dutch plates! No offence to the UK but me and the wife are not looking forward to it only coming back to see family members we haven't seen in over 2 years!

Last edited:
Yeah I usually don't bother saying anything these days but have to agree, cowardice during a war? Yikes.
The resistance during the war were incredibly brave, The Free French pilots were also incredibly brave that is fact and very well documented! 🥰

There live very near to Olympia, I did wonder what would happen once its registered as when we do eventually get over there it will be on Dutch plates! No offence to the UK but me and the wife are not looking forward to it only coming back to see family members we haven't seen in over 2 years!
Cool, not too far from me then, hopefully not in Sinclair Road, used to work at the recording studio there.

The resistance during the war were incredibly brave, The Free French pilots were also incredibly brave that is fact and very well documented! 🥰
Mum served in 305 Uncle flew in 305 and they had friends in 303 and 302 they didn't rate the French and I do have French heritage so am allowed to slag them off ;o)))

and to be honest having a French surname is karma enough so be careful what you wish for in life, reminds me I need to go to that Inn in Cornwall that's run by the Jamaicans....

Last edited by a moderator:

0.8% produced by the very few factories here, 2% Sheep farts and 16% from the bullshit generated by the Welsh Assembly

Just found an article on the Daily Mail (yep I've said it I have come out, the shame, I hang my head in shame but I treat it as a comic. I feel better now) and it does look like non compliant foreign vehicles will have to pay but it states it will be hard to police.

Will foreign drivers have to pay the ULEZ?​

Non-UK registered vehicles will also need to pay the ULEZ charge to drive in the zone if they do not meet the emissions standards.

That said, the chances of them being caught for non compliance is extremely limited.

This is because gaining access to vehicle keeper information across the EU, in the case of law enforcement, is notoriously difficult.

They live very near to Olympia, I did wonder what would happen once its registered as when we do eventually get over there it will be on Dutch plates! No offence to the UK but me and the wife are not looking forward to it only coming back to see family members we haven't seen in over 2 years!
Have to agree, I have absolutely no desire to return to the UK anytime soon.

I swear if this thing wasn't parked next to the house I'd set it on fire. How the heck am I going to get the rest of the coil pack out of the bore now?? Number 3 you can just get right in the fucking sea.
View attachment 63499
Sorry I'm late to this.

The coil packs can be split in that position without damaging them.

If they do split on removal it can be far easier to get the lower bits out if the plenum is off but I see you've managed it anyway.

Slightly twisting the coil pack during removal can help get them off the plug without coming apart.

Last edited:
Back