• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

Will never be as bad as back in the day, people need to suffer to realise that what they have is fantastic....
Which "day" was that Stefan?, suffer is a relative term, I know your family (as did mine ) suffer horrendous cruelty and loss in the 20th century.
What we have lost, these days, is a sense of perspective.

Does not matter who you vote for, the Government always wins, I realised that a long time ago and play my own game by my rules.

I am thinking of starting up the Pensioners Party so that people can have a say.... anyways,

M362gmm.jpg
Don't be offended @Kermit it's not personal x

Which "day" was that Stefan?, suffer is a relative term, I know your family (as did mine ) suffer horrendous cruelty and loss in the 20th century.
I can start with shitting through a hole in a cattle track on your way to a Russian death camp, beat that one ;o)))

We grew up with less what is happening now is nothing to be honest.

" Do not fear what you are about to suffer. Behold, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison, that you may be tested, and for ten days you will have tribulation. Be faithful unto death, and I will give you the crown of life"....and eventually bring fuel prices down!

" Do not fear what you are about to suffer. Behold, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison, that you may be tested, and for ten days you will have tribulation. Be faithful unto death, and I will give you the crown of life"....and eventually bring fuel prices down!
The Daily Mail says there will be fuel shortages and panic buying and guess what the sheep are panic buying so there will be shortages...... sheesh

Last edited by a moderator:
The Daily Mil says there will be fuel shortages and panic buying and guess what the sheep are panic buying so there will be shortages...... sheesh
Who would you say has more control and influence over the people of this planet this past 18 months? The political leaders or the media?
Makes you think doesn't it?

I really need to watch/ listen/ read the news more. I filled up last night as was on empty and I was thinking the station was busier than usual.

I really need to watch/ listen/ read the news more. I filled up last night as was on empty and I was thinking the station was busier than usual.
No you don't, it'll drive you nuts, you will fill the shed with toilet paper, canned tuna and pot noodles and will become a hermit /VOE ;o)))))

my question is where are all the drivers we had last year they could not all be from other countries as there is a shortage in Europe as well

my question is where are all the drivers we had last year they could not all be from other countries as there is a shortage in Europe as well
Statistics state its a 98% white male dominated industry with the average age of a driver being 55 with shite job conditions and pay, I'd say the shortage is due to them having enough of being screwed over and going out to find a better job with better pay and conditions as they want a life.

Sods law as I was driving back from Cornwall yesterday my wife said we had just had a package delivered it was a code reader from

malcolmyz85 Shortly after the code dissapeared from my dash karma indeed.​

well it would seem that everyone in my area needs fuel today, had to top mine up so joined the queue (not something I normally do but have a trip out tomorrow)
Finally get to the pumps only to find out that my local station , one I’ve used for years, now only does diesel and E10 :mad:
Put £70 in but will add booster tomorrow, I know the jury is out on 2.5’s but at least she’ll get an inner clean of sorts

Sods law as I was driving back from Cornwall yesterday my wife said we had just had a package delivered it was a code reader from

malcolmyz85 Shortly after the code dissapeared from my dash karma indeed.​

Must be a amazing code reader that can reset your codes from inside of a package.... or is your wife winding you up?

Must be a amazing code reader that can reset your codes from inside of a package.... or is your wife winding you up?
The wife saw delivery on the home security camera and the code disappeared shortly after honest. Until I got home I did not know it was the code reader.

Last edited:
Back