• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

What impresses me is that on Monday Stempy sent me a DM just mentioning that him and his wife were 'thinking' about France.
Tuesday they had sold their house
Wednesday they did a simultaneous exchange and completion
Thursday some men came and took all their belongings
Friday they were now in France.
Saturday they started 'thinking' about starting a string of patisseries to rival Greggs

What impresses me is that on Monday Stempy sent me a DM just mentioning that him and his wife were 'thinking' about France.
Saturday they started 'thinking' about starting a string of patisseries to rival Greggs
That's what happens when you have a white Elgrand.

WT actual F. Just heard from my removals company and they tell me they won't be able to bring my worldly goods over until W/C 13th Sept having told us it would be within a fortnight. All we have is what would fit in the Elgrand.
Any grounds for breach of contract? Usually sharpens the mind.....

Alternatively, I propose several of us load up and come over in convoy.😉

Any grounds for breach of contract? Usually sharpens the mind.....

Alternatively, I propose several of us load up and come over in convoy.😉
Would be nice but the small print basically says don't take any notice of what we say as we could be lying.

And furniture arriving mid September.....

I've been there! Stayed about 30 miles west. Is that close to you?
Yep, not far. I took the pic from the top of the church spire.

WT actual F. Just heard from my removals company and they tell me they won't be able to bring my worldly goods over until W/C 13th Sept having told us it would be within a fortnight. All we have is what would fit in the Elgrand.
They don't want you to go either!! 😭

Just heard last night of a fellow tradesman who got hit on the m65 by a BMW containing a group of young lads at 90mph. Thankfully he was in a strong ford pickup and survived. Truck is written off.
No dash cam and loads of their relatives arrived in taxis. It got "difficult". Thankfully an ambulance that they had also overtaken at 90mph had it all on their camera.
I'm getting a dash cam asap😳

Dash cams are more and more important these days. Worth getting front and rear ones fitted imo. Often wonder why they aren't incorporated as standard.

Just heard last night of a fellow tradesman who got hit on the m65 by a BMW containing a group of young lads at 90mph. Thankfully he was in a strong ford pickup and survived. Truck is written off.
No dash cam and loads of their relatives arrived in taxis. It got "difficult". Thankfully an ambulance that they had also overtaken at 90mph had it all on their camera.
I'm getting a dash cam asap😳
Sounds like a similar standard of driving to near me and the similar reaction from the relatives.

Back