• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

i agree kermit driving has got worse what you dont see is her giving me the bird in the rear camera i forgot to download that and i would recommend everyone get front and rear cameras after my shunt in march their insurance tried to say i was wrong till they saw that they soon paided up

Dash cams are more and more important these days. Worth getting front and rear ones fitted imo. Often wonder why they aren't incorporated as standard.
Front ones are now fitted to some new cars.

Known junction near where i live, hardly anyone stops......... I had right of way, video was edited towards the end as I pulled up alongside and gave her a few sterns words.

Shame I don't have a video to the guy with a kid on the front seat nearly mounting the kerb and just missing a lamppost when he saw me......

Last edited by a moderator:
Front ones are now fitted to some new cars.
I thought it was only Citroën who offered factory fitted dash cams and then only as an expensive option?

oops pressed the wrong emoji but it pays to get cameras mine were about £40 then £30 for a memory card paid for them selves already:cool:

in the Peugeot rifter the camera is for lane/braking assist only how easy would it be to connect to a recorder of some sort

in the Peugeot rifter the camera is for lane/braking assist only how easy would it be to connect to a recorder of some sort
And most cars these days have reversing cameras. Would have thought they could easily double up as rear dash cam.

Ideally, everyone should have a dashcam, as you never know when you might need it to capture those unexpected things coming straight at you when you least expect it… like a concrete block falling off the back of a skip lorry 😬😬😬

1628187519807.png

Ideally, everyone should have a dashcam, as you never know when you might need it to capture those unexpected things coming straight at you when you least expect it… like a concrete block falling off the back of a skip lorry 😬😬😬

View attachment 59038
Or someones wing mirror flying towards you on the motorway - as happened to me last week!

you know the roundabout well:joy:the entrance to the retail park should be blocked off:mad: and everyone uses the traffic light controlled one down the road:cool:

just do like the Indians do drive down the middle :joy:😱

safer just pretend your on a skateboard

just do like the Indians do drive down the middle :joy:😱
You mean like the Italians and the "invisible middle lane", you should have seen the look of some of the drivers faces as I was overtaking them in a RHD car lol

You think that's bad, they all drive on the wrong side of the road here. It's a hell of a job to avoid them all.
Couple years back I got the newhaven to deippe , docked about 4am . So I set off staight away to get past major towns before traffic picked up , think I was just pat rouen just joining onto a dual carriageway, settled into lane still dusk and fuck me a car was coming at me head on , I swerved and somehow missed car , I used hard shoulder, and yes I was on correct side of road but other wasn’t , I doubt my self for a while after , even thou there was loads of cars going my way and only one going other way , we were dam lucky

You think that's bad, they all drive on the wrong side of the road here. It's a hell of a job to avoid them all.
The last time I was in Paris I saw a car push another car to create a parking space. I assume it's normal to leave the handbrake off so everyone can do this. I was shocked, the bloke just got out as if he did it every day.

Back