• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

Believe it Shakespeare has been used on the forum before .we’re a cultural lot lol
Hell yeh! Used to go to Shakespeare nights in Conwy Castle, excuse for a large amount of alcohol and a posh picnic mainly. Only one of us actually understood the Bards comedy, rest of us didn't have a ballsy clue. We just laughed along with the rest of the audience, got (very) pissed and threatened with eviction one year 🤣 🤣

Yeah it's the Scientology thing and him jumping about on sofas which put me off.
He's a nob of the worst kind... a millionaire nob. He can afford to pay people to like him.
I, on the other hand, am a poor nob (I own an Elgrand). It costs me nothing to be liked or disliked, not that I give a flying fcuk either way.
Celebrity nobs, "can't live with 'em, quite happily live without 'em"

:grinning::grinning:

He's a nob of the worst kind... a millionaire nob. He can afford to pay people to like him.
I, on the other hand, am a poor nob (I own an Elgrand). It costs me nothing to be liked or disliked, not that I give a flying fcuk either way.
Celebrity nobs, "can't live with 'em, quite happily live without 'em"

:grinning::grinning:
You have some deep rooted issues of worth that I believe stem from your childhood and you are looking for an outlet to release that resentment, have you thought about seeking professional help?

:D:D:p:joy::innocent:

You have some deep rooted issues of worth that I believe stem from your childhood and you are looking for an outlet to release that resentment, have you thought about seeking professional help?

:D:D:p:joy::innocent:
I blame Jimmy Saville & Rolf Harris....

for the last few days the weather forecast on my computer keeps swapping from English to Hebrew nothing else just the weather

So I loaned my HWS to my daughter to pick up a mattress , comes back all seats have been moved. O K no problem but I can’t remember how to lift the rear seats up to the windows , I did it 2years ago ,they’re must be a lever or button some where . Bloody kids

So I loaned my HWS to my daughter to pick up a mattress , comes back all seats have been moved. O K no problem but I can’t remember how to lift the rear seats up to the windows , I did it 2years ago ,they’re must be a lever or button some where . Bloody kids
You need to line up the arrows on the seats to the ones on the side then release the clips on the runners.

Well it would seem that jauce isn’t working properly just now , hope they haven’t got the floods of China or worse
Thing is , I am now going to have to resort to talking to the wife
Not happy

Well it would seem that jauce isn’t working properly just now , hope they haven’t got the floods of China or worse
Not happy
You won't Dave, she's going out mate.

Not happy
thanks @Highway Dave, hadn't heard of jauce and I've been on it all night now! Payday Friday, skint by Saturday, cheers mate LOL

Stair rods earlier, absolutely hammering down, sat stationary waiting to turn left, no wind, wondering why the van is rocking left and right, oh, it's the wipers! Got to love XL suspension.

Back