• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

Craig, pleased to hear you and your Daughter are ok.
Last June was in Moscow and travelling back to the airport on the motorway ,there was a taxi in the middle lane that had flipped over and on to it's roof, pleased we weren't his passengers.
I've watched too many Russian crash videos to ever get in a car over there.

I've watched too many Russian crash videos to ever get in a car over there.
Yeh ! they do drive like loonies over there but I felt quite safe, our friend who drove us everywhere was a high ranking officer in the Moscow police force before retirement and he drove fairly sensibly. Wouldn't want to drive over there myself unless it was in a T-14 Armata.

WTF? Getting ready to start work yesterday morning, suffering from a bit of heartburn when I started sweating like mad. Half an hour later I'm in A&E at Medway hospital, thirty five minutes later I'm being wheeled into the cardio lab at Ashford hospital. WHAT THE FUCK?

Holy crap, I hope you're okay now. Didn't think it was appropriate to like the comment :)

WTF? Getting ready to start work yesterday morning, suffering from a bit of heartburn when I started sweating like mad. Half an hour later I'm in A&E at Medway hospital, thirty five minutes later I'm being wheeled into the cardio lab at Ashford hospital. WHAT THE FUCK?

Thanks. I am feeling a lot better. Apparently four blocked veins. Two repaired with stents and two unrepairable as too small?

Yeh hope every thing goes well.😎👍

I would like to announce that I am retiring from wasting my time searching the site & providing links to answers to people's questions who can't be arsed to acknowledge the fact that I've just spent 20 minutes of what little bit of my life is left trying to help them. Say thank you or get stuffed!

No more. It's over. Gone. Finished!

Oh go on then - maybe tomorrow. We'll see :)
@Phil
Thank you.
It just might be that your advice was so brilliant and useful that they immediately dropped their phones and ran off to follow it.

@Phil
Thank you.
It just might be that your advice was so brilliant and useful that they immediately dropped their phones and ran off to follow it.

I'd forgotten all about that post @Hullgrand :laughing: Hope they didn't take my advice, I know bugger all about cars :D

Gosh !!! Some people !!!!! 😠😠😠

Whilst at work yesterday , i was driving my ambulance in slow moving traffic on a dual carriageway (near side lane) when i noticed an elderly gentleman struggling to walk along the pavement dragging his loaded two wheeled shopping trolley along , on seeing this gentleman hardly making any progress whatsoever, i decided to stop and render aid . I put the hazzard lights on , got out of my vehicle and told the car behind me to please pull into the other lane as I was going to deal with the gentleman on the pavement, she could see what was going on and moved over straight away with a smile . Other traffic behind her followed siut .
On dealing with the ninety one year old gentleman, who was caught out by the heat and quite clearly out of breath from dragging his trolley back from the supermarket.
I decided to get him on-board the ambulance where he would benefit from the air con and a well deserved sit down and a drink of water. I lowered the tail lift of my ambulance so he would not have to climb up the three steps up into the saloon area . Whilst ascending on the tail lift with the poorly gentleman, a horrible nasty so and so in a brand new range rover pulled up along side and shouted out at me " move your fu@*ing ambulance you c^*t !!!! "
On shaking my head at this poor excuse for a human being , he drove off still ranting and shouting !!!!!
This outrageous behaviour made my elderly patient apologise copious times to me about him being a burden on me . I said to him " don't be silly , it's a pleasure to treat you and don't worry about that idiot !! "
After approx fifteen minutes in the back and a nice little chat about his national service , he showed a good recovery . I decided to give him a lift home as he was a very nice gentleman indeed.
I parked my ambulance right outside his bungalow, i walked him to his front door and opened it for him with his key and lead him through into his kitchen , i made him sit down on his kitchen chair whilst i unpacked his shopping and put it on the worktop for him .
He was extremely gratefully and relieved to be in the comfortable surroundings of his home after his shopping ordeal and could not stop thanking me as I left .
The above scenario was my good deed done for the day although it was really spoilt by the pathetic, selfish, arrogant, ignorant, range rover bumbling baffoon !!! 😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠
It beggers belief doesn't it, I like to try and find the good in everyone but there are some hideous people around. Well done Nathan.

Me: Indicates for 2 - 3 seconds to allow plenty of notice that I'm going to need to slip into that space to make the next turn at the lights.

Other: Accelerates hard to close 2 car gap.

WTF?

Back