• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

Gosh !!! Some people !!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ 

Whilst at work yesterday , i was driving my ambulance in slow moving traffic on a dual carriageway (near side lane) when i noticed an elderly gentleman struggling to walk along the pavement dragging his loaded two wheeled shopping trolley along , on seeing this gentleman hardly making any progress whatsoever, i decided to stop and render aid . I put the hazzard lights on , got out of my vehicle and told the car behind me to please pull into the other lane as I was going to deal with the gentleman on the pavement, she could see what was going on and moved over straight away with a smile . Other traffic behind her followed siut .
On dealing with the ninety one year old gentleman, who was caught out by the heat and quite clearly out of breath from dragging his trolley back from the supermarket.
I decided to get him on-board the ambulance where he would benefit from the air con and a well deserved sit down and a drink of water. I lowered the tail lift of my ambulance so he would not have to climb up the three steps up into the saloon area . Whilst ascending on the tail lift with the poorly gentleman, a horrible nasty so and so in a brand new range rover pulled up along side and shouted out at me " move your fu@*ing ambulance you c^*t !!!! "
On shaking my head at this poor excuse for a human being , he drove off still ranting and shouting !!!!!
This outrageous behaviour made my elderly patient apologise copious times to me about him being a burden on me . I said to him " don't be silly , it's a pleasure to treat you and don't worry about that idiot !! "
After approx fifteen minutes in the back and a nice little chat about his national service , he showed a good recovery . I decided to give him a lift home as he was a very nice gentleman indeed.
I parked my ambulance right outside his bungalow, i walked him to his front door and opened it for him with his key and lead him through into his kitchen , i made him sit down on his kitchen chair whilst i unpacked his shopping and put it on the worktop for him .
He was extremely gratefully and relieved to be in the comfortable surroundings of his home after his shopping ordeal and could not stop thanking me as I left .
The above scenario was my good deed done for the day although it was really spoilt by the pathetic, selfish, arrogant, ignorant, range rover bumbling baffoon !!! ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ 

Whilst at work yesterday , i was driving my ambulance in slow moving traffic on a dual carriageway (near side lane) when i noticed an elderly gentleman struggling to walk along the pavement dragging his loaded two wheeled shopping trolley along , on seeing this gentleman hardly making any progress whatsoever, i decided to stop and render aid . I put the hazzard lights on , got out of my vehicle and told the car behind me to please pull into the other lane as I was going to deal with the gentleman on the pavement, she could see what was going on and moved over straight away with a smile . Other traffic behind her followed siut .
On dealing with the ninety one year old gentleman, who was caught out by the heat and quite clearly out of breath from dragging his trolley back from the supermarket.
I decided to get him on-board the ambulance where he would benefit from the air con and a well deserved sit down and a drink of water. I lowered the tail lift of my ambulance so he would not have to climb up the three steps up into the saloon area . Whilst ascending on the tail lift with the poorly gentleman, a horrible nasty so and so in a brand new range rover pulled up along side and shouted out at me " move your fu@*ing ambulance you c^*t !!!! "
On shaking my head at this poor excuse for a human being , he drove off still ranting and shouting !!!!!
This outrageous behaviour made my elderly patient apologise copious times to me about him being a burden on me . I said to him " don't be silly , it's a pleasure to treat you and don't worry about that idiot !! "
After approx fifteen minutes in the back and a nice little chat about his national service , he showed a good recovery . I decided to give him a lift home as he was a very nice gentleman indeed.
I parked my ambulance right outside his bungalow, i walked him to his front door and opened it for him with his key and lead him through into his kitchen , i made him sit down on his kitchen chair whilst i unpacked his shopping and put it on the worktop for him .
He was extremely gratefully and relieved to be in the comfortable surroundings of his home after his shopping ordeal and could not stop thanking me as I left .
The above scenario was my good deed done for the day although it was really spoilt by the pathetic, selfish, arrogant, ignorant, range rover bumbling baffoon !!! ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ 
Well done. M8 u got my respect

Thought I'd give Facebook a go today, had an account for years, but have never really used it...
Wait I have to install something else to send messages!? Fine, I'll do it....
Why am I in a group chat with my mates ex from 12 years ago!? How do I see new messages!?
Signed out, apps deleted..... left feeling about 90 years old :neutral:

nice one @Nathane69 :)

the range rover driver might live to be 91 one day if somebody doesn't strangle the selfish prick before then

Heh heh ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘
Good one Phil .

What i find very upsetting about the incident with the elderly gentleman, was the fact that this absolutely lovely man did National service for this country and had life really hard , as they did back then ! ( infact the gentleman informed me in the back of my ambulance that he didn't have his first banana until the age of twenty !!!!)
Can you believe that !!! A simple item of fruit that we take for granted these days ! Yet this man didn't once complain about feeling unwell when I was checking him over !
This true gentleman enabled the prick in the range rover to have a wonderful vehicle in the first place .
Bring back National service I say and I'm sure we would not have stupid teenager scroats riding around on noisey, ridiculous mopeds and scooters terrorising neighbourhoods as noted by madfish in his very good post .
Cheers , Nathan ๐Ÿ‘

Heh heh ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘
Good one Phil .

What i find very upsetting about the incident with the elderly gentleman, was the fact that this absolutely lovely man did National service for this country and had life really hard , as they did back then ! ( infact the gentleman informed me in the back of my ambulance that he didn't have his first banana until the age of twenty !!!!)
Can you believe that !!! A simple item of fruit that we take for granted these days ! Yet this man didn't once complain about feeling unwell when I was checking him over !
This true gentleman enabled the prick in the range rover to have a wonderful vehicle in the first place .
Bring back National service I say and I'm sure we would not have stupid teenager scroats riding around on noisey, ridiculous mopeds and scooters terrorising neighbourhoods as noted by madfish in his very good post .
Cheers , Nathan ๐Ÿ‘

Couldn't agree more mate. I would like to see some sort of national service brought back. I would like it to be more training skills based for those not interested in joining the forces after - but with the same degree of discipline.

Bit hypocritical off me because I didn't have to do it but things are getting right out of hand at the moment & something new needs looking at. You must see it every day in your line of work mate :(

Nathan69 I know it's your job but you deserve a medal and one hell of a lot of thanks for what you did . If I ever meet you I will buy you a pint at the very least. Pitty more people arnt as thoughtfull .๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Nathan69 I know it's your job but you deserve a medal and one hell of a lot of thanks for what you did . If I ever meet you I will buy you a pint at the very least. Pitty more people arnt as thoughtfull .๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Dear Simon and indeed all club members who have liked / left thank you feedback on this incident.

Thank you for your very kind words .

I , like all in this club, like helping people. Thats the reason why we are in this club. Only the other day , a club member rallied round to obtain a steering rack for another member ! ( please forgive me , I've forgotten his name ๐Ÿ˜• ) this I thought was what true membership is all about .

I am sure most people would have done the same thing in assisting the poor fellow in his hour of need .
I just couldn't drive past and watch him struggle .

I just wish I was in my Elgrand , he would have been more comfortable ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Cheers, Nathan ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘

Dear Simon and indeed all club members who have liked / left thank you feedback on this incident.

Thank you for your very kind words .

I , like all in this club, like helping people. Thats the reason why we are in this club. Only the other day , a club member rallied round to obtain a steering rack for another member ! ( please forgive me , I've forgotten his name ๐Ÿ˜• ) this I thought was what true membership is all about .

I am sure most people would have done the same thing in assisting the poor fellow in his hour of need .
I just couldn't drive past and watch him struggle .

I just wish I was in my Elgrand , he would have been more comfortable ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Cheers, Nathan ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘
Top man and a true gent! Well done on assisting the old chap. And F off to the stupid prick for his abuse at you!
Totally agree with you, I Love the community spirit amongst fellow members of this club ๐Ÿ‘

ok so i currently hate my Elgrand spent the day taking out the original stereo and making a fascia for the new dvd player... to find out that the 5.1 surround sound needs a special box because the damn speakers dont work without it....... already $1300 into the sound system

Just read this post @Nathane69, as all other members have mentioned good on you buddy we need more humans like you! I get so irritated with people that have no patience in this world, something has to change in world!

Just read this post @Nathane69, as all other members have mentioned good on you buddy we need more humans like you! I get so irritated with people that have no patience in this world, something has to change in world!

totally agree @Richard Fox :)

now hurry up someone else is waiting to post ;):joy:

Back