• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

Picked up gaming headset...gaming headset snapped. Bugger.
That's another 90+ quid to spend on top of the 90 odd I spent on parts to repair my 3d printer.
That sucks. My 3D printer took out the RCD circuit last weekend. A new psu is only about 18 quid. I can't find a better quality one to the same spec.

That sucks. My 3D printer took out the RCD circuit last weekend. A new psu is only about 18 quid. I can't find a better quality one to the same spec.
Total nozzle blockage. Tried melting it out and just ended up blocking it with burnt filament. The filament in the ptfe liner snapped off so had to try and drill that out...which never goes well cos off ptfe isn't very tough to be running a drill bit against.
Ended up ordering a new nozzle and figured I'd spend the extra 3 quid for an upgrade. Now on a .35 nozzle from a .5 with 1.75 filament instead of 3mm and a direct drive for the feeder instead of gear drive.
All seems to be working ok so far but there's gonna be a lil bit of tweaking needed to get it running smoothly.

Total nozzle blockage. Tried melting it out and just ended up blocking it with burnt filament. The filament in the ptfe liner snapped off so had to try and drill that out...which never goes well cos off ptfe isn't very tough to be running a drill bit against.
Ended up ordering a new nozzle and figured I'd spend the extra 3 quid for an upgrade. Now on a .35 nozzle from a .5 with 1.75 filament instead of 3mm and a direct drive for the feeder instead of gear drive.
All seems to be working ok so far but there's gonna be a lil bit of tweaking needed to get it running smoothly.
Mine started printing very unpredictably to the point where I wasn't confident it'd even finish a successful print. Tried stripping and cleaning the .4 nozzle but it was still the same. Bought some new nozzles and ptfe liners and it's like brand new. Also replaced the extruders with better spring loaded ones. She bought some glass lamp shades from IKEA and of course the hole doesn't match a standard ceiling rose so I'm waiting for the psu so I can print some adaptors.

Went to Halfords to pick up some el cheapo microfibre cloths to do the glass. Left with my wallet £73 lighter. They have a special on Meguiar's products at the moment. Bought a load of stuff I didn't need but MIGHT be be handy later.

Dirty scruffy backwards knuckle dragging fuck nuggets.

Why can't people wipe their piss off the toilet seat?
Perhaps they can't see it if it's soaked into the shit, or it could be the hot weather and everyone is wearing short sleeves.:confused:

Last edited:
The bloody shutters on my shop decided to fuck up as I was leaving work tonight, brilliant timing as son had karate and wife needed to be dropped to the gym 😨

You ask a group of people to ensure that things are done by a certain time.
This does not change at all each month.

Every month, NONE OF THEM FUCKING LISTEN!

Always fucking chasing my god damn bastard tail, repeating myself and wasting my fucking time wiping people's arses for them.

I'm surprised I've not committed murder yet... and there's still nearly 2 hours to go :mad::bomb:

Having a good day there Karl ?

Anyone fancy getting a Dragon Taxi???

Narrowly missed daughter and I on the path. Amazing that at a roundabout you have to go around it no through it.

Did I give a fuck about driver?? NO.
Did he had to explain to police 🚓?? YES he did!!

Attachments

• 87A14827-C646-453B-87B7-A97E4E058311.jpeg
    87A14827-C646-453B-87B7-A97E4E058311.jpeg
    116.3 KB · Views: 26
  • 094133D7-EE33-4FF0-B396-C5AE8E664BEE.jpeg
    094133D7-EE33-4FF0-B396-C5AE8E664BEE.jpeg
    89.3 KB · Views: 26
Craig, pleased to hear you and your Daughter are ok.
Last June was in Moscow and travelling back to the airport on the motorway ,there was a taxi in the middle lane that had flipped over and on to it's roof, pleased we weren't his passengers.

Back