• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

Never quite made it to Top of the Pops did it. 😉

:joy: not quite. Bet you were singing the chorus by the second time round though Pete.

Make sure you sing it at the top of your voice in the garden when the Neighbours are having a BBQ ;):)

:joy: not quite. Bet you were singing the chorus by the second time round though Pete.

Make sure you sing it at the top of your voice in the garden when the Neighbours are having a BBQ ;):)
I would have if I could have, but they sing it so fast, all I got was the bit about Guineas in a dirty glass. 😁

Stupid little feckless chavs flying about on their stolen scooters/hairdryer with the exhaust removed....

Please please please, lose control and faceplant yourself into something solid and immovable before I start swinging a baseball bat at your exposed and empty head!

Stupid little feckless chavs flying about on their stolen scooters/hairdryer with the exhaust removed....

Please please please, lose control and faceplant yourself into something solid and immovable before I start swinging a baseball bat at your exposed and empty head!
Where I live at the moment is lovely and peaceful and quiet 99% of the time,,,,BUT it has looks of green paths between the houses so you can walk to the shops without having to walk down any roads its great for dog walkers kids on bike etc, we also back on to a park and fields. this attracts kids on mopeds and motorbikes. does my nut in

on another note, wife said she would cook dinner tonight as I left for work this morning. Lunch time came and rather than having my usual massive cooked lunch I had 3 apples (found in stairwell), 2 cup cakes (found in staff room) and a thin slice of choclate cake (found in the gym of all places). I got home and she went out. She got in a 8 and sat down, oh the dinner she said!!!

I was bloody starving.

Well i have an invitation to go on love island!!! WTF:innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:

Well i have an invitation to go on love island!!! WTF:innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:
Mmm she has it on now, but new episode of skid factory has just gone online, time to pop my earphones in

Weird my missus got it on right now!! :eek: And im on EOC :grinning: WTF ... Pub might be the go!! :yum

Where I live at the moment is lovely and peaceful and quiet 99% of the time,,,,BUT it has looks of green paths between the houses so you can walk to the shops without having to walk down any roads its great for dog walkers kids on bike etc, we also back on to a park and fields. this attracts kids on mopeds and motorbikes. does my nut in
Absolutey agree, but I have to admit (and I really wasn't a bad kid :innocent:) I know some of the things I did when I was young I thought at the time was just "having a laugh" - now I see similar behaviour as perfect reason for castration :D

We are all getting old...

Hey!! Careful!!:rolleyes: Getting old!!: unamused:

Hey!! Careful!!:rolleyes: Getting old!!: unamused:
A young person wouldn't even have noticed my post - they would have been too busy out having "fun" ;)

Im having fun!!o_O At home with EOC)... Are we not??:laughing:

I find singing along to the chorus in this song lets out the anger & relieves the stress at the same time :) (bad language & 80's thoughts alert)

Cheers @Phil but it won't let me watch the vid. Maybe I'm not old enough for the content!

I'm happy with the looking like a pillock bit, I'm not sure the glasses make that worse or better. I just don't need an app for that.

And how do you know I'm not a busty secretary? :eek: They might be Moobs, but they still count!
Moobs aren't just for secretaries!

Stupid little feckless chavs flying about on their (some poor fekers) stolen scooters/hairdryer with the exhaust removed....

There you go mark corrected it for you.:joy::p

FFS!
I know its a pretty van, normally i dont mind you looking inside.
I'd love to show it to you, talk to you about it, generally show off about everything it's got.
But it's 6 o'clock in the morning, its hot and I'm wild camping with my nuts out!
Please fuck off.

I don't think political discussion should be banned.
Blimey I listen to James obrien on lbc.
If I can handle him I can handle anyone

@Chasdad - As mentioned previously. Politics and Religion are two topics that can turn a friendship into a hatred.

People can become friends before knowing what side of the fence they sit on, and when they learn the truth, it can get very ugly.

There are groups and forums out there that you can join to hold such discussions if you feel that passionately about them. But I've seen first hand how someone can go from being friendly to aggressive just because of a difference in opinion.

The rule will not change within EOC.

Back