• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

hope we dont go into total lock down i have a holiday booked at the end of august to the Cotswolds for 12 :eek:

hope we dont go into total lock down i have a holiday booked at the end of august to the Cotswolds for 12 :eek:
Better start building that wall then.

It is more Northwest than North.
Part of West Yorkshire is included but the rest of Yorkshire, Durham, Northumbria and Cumbria are fine.
I hope to be heading to the New Forest soon and I hope not to stop until I am well South of Yorkshire.

Not sure about a wall tbh, a dome perhaps?

It is more Northwest than North.
Part of West Yorkshire is included but the rest of Yorkshire, Durham, Northumbria and Cumbria are fine.
I hope to be heading to the New Forest soon and I hope not to stop until I am well South of Yorkshire.
New forest is closed😂

Some new forest campsites are not opening this summer but as I stop at a friends house that is not a problem.
He has a load of work for me to do so no lying spit roasting in the sun.

Some new forest campsites are not opening this summer but as I stop at a friends house that is not a problem.
He has a load of work for me to do so no lying spit roasting in the sun.
There's one for Kermit😱

I got a tax refund cheque today (I know! probably 4 years in a row too). Anyhow, local bank branch has closed down. Fine, you can pay in at the post office, just use a paying in slip from the back of your cheque book... I don't think I've written a cheque for 25 years, If I still have a cheque book, I'd be f**ked if I know where it is.

Ok will finally submit to getting the banking app and do it that way. This isn't actually the WTF but what a piece of crap! Spent 30 minutes trying to get it to take a picture of both sides of the cheque. Front was an arse, but the back (which is just a blank piece of paper) - no chance! Finally tricked it in to working (I think it involved quickly adding a dogs paw in to the frame to get it to focus and equally quickly removing the dog)

So the real WTF, aside from the cheque bit the app is actually quite good and it's analysis of my spending is a bit of an eye opener..

Aside from reminding me how much more I've spent during lockdown (this I knew), really could not believe I haven't withdrawn any cash since November! To me that's insane - even more so as had to get a taxi this week (that's another whole WTF on it's own, feel lucky to be alive!) and was worried I wouldn't have any cash to pay but no still had £80 in my wallet...

Is cash dead?

Can't remember the last time I had any coins and only have a fiver in paper money which has been in my phone case for months.

I got a tax refund cheque today (I know! probably 4 years in a row too). Anyhow, local bank branch has closed down. Fine, you can pay in at the post office, just use a paying in slip from the back of your cheque book... I don't think I've written a cheque for 25 years, If I still have a cheque book, I'd be f**ked if I know where it is.

Ok will finally submit to getting the banking app and do it that way. This isn't actually the WTF but what a piece of crap! Spent 30 minutes trying to get it to take a picture of both sides of the cheque. Front was an arse, but the back (which is just a blank piece of paper) - no chance! Finallyy.tricked it in to working (I think it involved quickly adding a dogs paw in to the frame to get it to focus and equally quickly removing the dog)

So the real WTF, aside from the cheque bit the app is actually quite good and it's analysis of my spending is a bit of an eye opener..

Aside from reminding me how much more I've spent during lockdown (this I knew), really could not believe I haven't withdrawn any cash since November! To me that's insane - even more so as had to get a taxi this week (that's another whole WTF on it's own, feel lucky to be alive!) and was worried I wouldn't have any cash to pay but no still had £80 in my wallet...

Is cash dead?
About time DVLA joined the 21st Century

About time DVLA joined the 21st Century
I would pragmatically agree but right know I'm not much liking the 21st century so no, goat for a reg - I'm in!

Can't remember the last time I had any coins and only have a fiver in paper money which has been in my phone case for months.
The emergency £5.
:joy: :joy: :joy:

My friend and I were trying to buy lunch, I said its OK I've got my emergency money tucked away.
He laughed and we went hungry.

I've just had a spam email about new festive Xmas collection of over 50 designs of fabrics now being in stock.
Order early and I could get 10% off.

Back