• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

If it makes you feel any better im a long haul food supplier to all supermarkets small stalls and restaurants never had gloves or masks and we load and unload all theres currently 18 of us sat in a 4x4meter square waiting on paperwork to leave
I know, most people don't give a toss, but to have food off someone when it has been in their house for hours is pretty rank.

I know, most people don't give a toss, but to have food off someone when it has been in their house for hours is pretty rank.
Just this week iv delivery a frozen load set at -22c 4 hours later tipping the inside if freezer is +15c then it sits on the floor for a while to be checked and scanned before going into a blast freezer to re freeze same process to get it from warehouse to store sometimes we have to beg for the keys back so we can shut the doors till there actually ready with things like ice bread and ice cream as they all defrost very fast

I was at the dentist today. The receptionist went to great lengths to sterilise the card terminal before and after handing it to me. She then handed me the receipt and a print out of a quote for future work and a pen to sign it without any thought of cleaning her hands or the pen. I mean it's pointless really all this sanitisation unless everyone is doing it 100%, which they're not.

A pair of 'dudes' were roaming around Morrisons earlier, no masks, even though it's now compulsory. All the while there are shit heads in the world the rest of us fucked.

Advice on wearing masks has been very badly given from the outset. Went to the Tank museum at Wareham today (which was amazing by the way and must be the largest collection of different types of tank in the world). Some of the staff were wearing masks and some were not. Very few visitors, apart from myself, my son-in-law and my grandchildren, were wearing masks. Current Government guidelines as of 23 July 2020, say that it is not necessary to wear masks in museums.
In the US the idea of wearing masks was initially ridiculed, and the UK hasn’t been much better. My local MP compared the virus particles going through a mask to gnats flying through a tennis net. The lack of common sense shown by those who should know better is appalling. I am trying not to be political about this because I understand that we should not be talking politics (or religion), on this forum, but feel very strongly that bad advice from the beginning has made this problem much worse than it could have been.

i agree pete been going into morrisons since march getting meds and shopping went in today for some masks and was told by security he wasnt going to let me in because i wasn't wearing one :joy:

They don't make them like that anymore
👍😎

what the plane or the woman :joy:

I watched a prog on TV a while back called Spitfire Women about the girls who used to deliver aircraft to their respective stations during the war. They're all little old ladies now, the ones that are left. So next time you see a little old lady you might consider how she spent her glory years. Could have been SOE even.

Fucked up big time .. it’s my anniversary tomorrow and I’ve completely forgot
I think as a club for Pete's sake, we need to take it upon ourselves to each message Peter and remind him of the date of his anniversary a week or so in advance next year...if roughly 7,500 messages don't work he's fecked!
We can talk though...the amount of times we've BOTH forgotten our anniversies is legendary...

Frig me, this year the wife remembered our anniversary
Just gone to the shed and found a new wash bucket with gritt guard a lambs wool wash mit and a few bits of auto finesse stuff
Because she forgot last year I've got her "F" all :innocent:😆

Just been reading that the North of England is back to lockdown. We need to build a wall.

Back