• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

It's a bit frustrating in a way because it's only 10 minutes down the road for me.
Weird isn't it. I used to go shopping around there with my mate who lives in Portsmouth.

One cat fell in the bath last night (doesn’t like swimming) and the other cat is constantly hissing and growling at him. Can only think he smells of mint and tea tree shower gel 🙀

Update on the cat, 48 hours later the smell must be wearing off or the small cat is used to it, both back on the bed together last night and only the odd growl today. Peace is thankfully restored 🐱.

there was/is a web site called fat fingers where miss spelt items are sold my nipper has had a few bargains on there

WTF. I have just been asked by a London based company if I would be available for some totally non essential work in their offices. Whilst I would love to earn a weeks money I had to decline. What is wrong with these people?

WTF. I have just been asked by a London based company if I would be available for some totally non essential work in their offices. Whilst I would love to earn a weeks money I had to decline. What is wrong with these people?
You may find that they class you as expendable!!:confounded::confounded:

You're gonna do it yeah? 😂

Seriously some people need shooting.

Some nonce at a petrol station asked Nige if he would sell a hi viz vest. Nige asked why and the nonce replied with "So it looks like I'm working to the Police"

I mean what hope do we have with people like this roaming about? 😕

It may have been mentioned before but I love this quote from Einstein "In life two things are infinite, one is the universe and the other is the stupidity of the human race and I am not sure about the universe".

Not very well cared for by the looks of it
Was thinking that, or its had a few British winter's and now a high cholesterol due to its salt intake!

Yes, I think neglect and a lack of underseal has taken its toll.

Back