• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

I believe @Kermit was the last person to mention VAG's before this recent bout. It's another point we could put on the smut list?
Personally I wouldn't poke a VAG with a long stick. OK I might (and do) ;-) lol.

Just put a drop of Fairy in the bath in lieu of bubble bath, disappointingly not very bubbly.
Long time ago I worked at a steel works where half the blokes used washing up liquid to get clean in the bath after work anyway. I've gone one further at times using parafin and sand to clean up before fairy liquid. Parafin will shift most underseals from your hair too lol.

I do my hair with it when I run out of shampoo, it’s quite good, leaves hair nice and soft :).
Have rinsed hands in thinners and such but can’t say I’ve thought of paraffin :laughing:.

The old lady opposite has let her daughter use her drive as the road where her daughter lives is full of cars now everyone is home, so I have to walk out every day to this. WTF!

View attachment 31465
I notice the wheelie bins are staying 2m away

This pandemic has certainly highlighted what a selfish and arrogant society we have become.

This is so true, I'm a nurse in York and I can't believe how quiet the hospital is apart from those in need, because all the time wasters are now scared to come anywhere close! Highlights how our NHS is abused on a daily basis!

I've not seen our 'regular attendee's' for some time now, can't say I miss them!

This is so true, I'm a nurse in York and I can't believe how quiet the hospital is apart from those in need, because all the time wasters are now scared to come anywhere close! Highlights how our NHS is abused on a daily basis!

I've not seen our 'regular attendee's' for some time now, can't say I miss them!
Kudos to you. 👍 👍 👍

Arran, thank you so much for everything you do xxxxxxx

Wow, a Chinook just flew over the house, haven't seen anything in the air for ages, I was jumping and waving like a loon.
OMG just had a thought, when the whole country has been tested (kind of) and we all slowly come out of hibernation, there's gonna surely be a Red Arrows fly past, a bit like the Vulcan, they'll try to fly over as many of us as possible. This is my prediction.
Good times ahead.

OMG just had a thought, when the whole country has been tested (kind of) and we all slowly come out of hibernation, there's gonna surely be a Red Arrows fly past, a bit like the Vulcan, they'll try to fly over as many of us as possible. This is my prediction.
Good times ahead.
They should do it now but they are grounded like the rest of us. I suspect social isolation of plane spotters would go to hell if they did do it though.

They should do it now but they are grounded like the rest of us. I suspect social isolation of plane spotters would go to hell if they did do it though.
Yes now would be nice and I'd end up crying, because this is what I do now for some reason lol.

I've been flicking (ooh err) through the news channels, Euronews is great, they do a section titled 'No Comment' no talking or music just views of empty cities or medics carrying patients into a train for example, it's fascinating to watch, because you hear no traffic, just birds. Worth a look.

I think you will find that you have missed them in the same way that you miss toothache and haemorrhoids!! :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :confounded::confounded:

Yes now would be nice and I'd end up crying, because this is what I do now for some reason lol.

I've been flicking (ooh err) through the news channels, Euronews is great, they do a section titled 'No Comment' no talking or music just views of empty cities or medics carrying patients into a train for example, it's fascinating to watch, because you hear no traffic, just birds. Worth a look.
Here's something that cheers me up

I have seen a red arrow, only one, fly overhead twice in the last week. Obviously social distancing with only one in the air!
That was the full display team, other members are self isolating. Or just a none Red Arrows pilot learning to fly in a Hawk trainer plane...

Back