• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

you could wipe your arse on it if you run out :joy: and kermit we only get a months supply works out at 4p a roll so im being tight not hoarding;) leaves me more money to feed my petrol habit :joy:

you could wipe your arse on it if you run out :joy: and kermit we only get a months supply works out at 4p a roll so im being tight not hoarding;) leaves me more money to feed my petrol habit :joy:
4p per roll? Where the hell do u get it from? Me and Mum will get some when all this scary stuff is over. You got a link?

my mrs goes on line ill see if i can find it and pop it on here she also gets fairy liquid by the gallon i think she paid a fiver bleach 20lts same sort of price the company supply b and b and the like so some items you may need to get bulk like bogroll the last pack we got was christmas eve with 160 rolls whch will last till about august so for 12 quid a year we get more than enough

my mrs goes on line ill see if i can find it and pop it on here she also gets fairy liquid by the gallon i think she paid a fiver bleach 20lts same sort of price the company supply b and b and the like so some items you may need to get bulk like bogroll the last pack we got was christmas eve with 160 rolls whch will last till about august so for 12 quid a year we get more than enough
Great thanks.

t know there all at it but honest thats where she gets them
Lol, I believe you. There are loads out of stock, I'll sniff when everything goes back to normal thanks.

You should report her to the council for fly tipping. Having said that, I’ve got the same prob, my son bought an 06 transporter, had it less than a week and engine warning lights up, and goes into limp home mode. Garage had it back to repair it, so say, next week doing the same. Now it’s sat on my drive waiting for the lawyers to sort it out .

You should report her to the council for fly tipping. Having said that, I’ve got the same prob, my son bought an 06 transporter, had it less than a week and engine warning lights up, and goes into limp home mode. Garage had it back to repair it, so say, next week doing the same. Now it’s sat on my drive waiting for the lawyers to sort it out .
My old boss bought a new transporter. It then spent the next few month letting him down and getting towed home. Then he rejected it. Then bought a different 1. So people don't learn.

My old boss bought a new transporter. It then spent the next few month letting him down and getting towed home. Then he rejected it. Then bought a different 1. So people don't learn.
You’re right, this is his 3rd and he’s had problems with them all

You’re right, this is his 3rd and he’s had problems with them all
You need to love them with that sort of punishment or perhaps it’s optimism that one will turn out good in the end.

Most common problems with VW diesels are the same as most other fairly modern diesel engine problems..? EGR valves, turbos, etc. Plus they seem to be prone to oil pump problems.

I recently LPG converted a VW Caravelle (Transporter), mid 2000's model, an unsual spec because most of them are diesels but this one had a 3.2VR6 petrol engine, owner paid best part of £20k for it. Similar performance to a 3.5 Elgrand but I reckon the Elgrand would have the edge over it.

I meant to include this in my last post above.... Don't VAG diesels produce a particularly nauseating exhaust stink? I see the Audi cabriolets and think.. why when you've got that engine's fumes billowing in when you've got the roof down. No wonder VAG diesels kicked the dieselgate scandal off, it was always obvious they kicked out loads of dodgy emissions.

All VW's (soap and water) produce a nauseating stick which originates in the VAG boardroom.

Back