• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

Last edited:
Mad isn't it, people crowding, risking death for the sake of a pack of custard creams. When they've driven past their local small store that they've never been to who is fully stocked with everything.

Mad isn't it, people crowding, risking death for the sake of a pack of custard creams. When they've driven past their local small store that they've never been to who is fully stocked with everything.

Very much the same here. Local Nisa Extra approx 100 yards from my house has as far as I can tell got everything except toilet rolls...

@Kermit @Reverend RobP @Elliematt83 @Hoobajoob

Think how long the feckin queue would be if they were actually 2m apart.... :worried:
Very true. Personally I would not be in that queue in the first place!!
Went to my local co-op yesterday aft for milk. 3 people in there plus a couple of staff members. Pretty much all shelves had stock on them, fresh, frozen, tinned the lot. Why are people hell bent on going to the big supermarkets en-mass

Christ on a bike,I couldn't bring myself to join that queue if they were giving it away.😮

Same here, my next-door neighbour has just been to Waitrose and he got everything he wanted, even picked me up a box of Cornflakes, as I was moaning about Tesco not having any, lol

Same here, my next-door neighbour has just been to Waitrose and he got everything he wanted, even picked me up a box of Cornflakes, as I was moaning about Tesco not having any, lol
Did u see the link I gave u to that recipe book with fast food in?

Wish he was my neighbor, could have saved me a ton of grief over the weekend.😕

On Saturday I had to visit 3 supermarkets before I managed to get nappies for my granddaughter and cat food for my cat.
What is going on? :rolleyes:
Trust me get down your small local.

🤣got some coming this week after the first lot were stolen from the courier depot😢 they are resending rather than a refund 😎 so all good

What is it that these folk are so desperate not to do without? Fags, booze, and frozen chips probably. I still blame the supermarkets. Can you imagine the huge profits they are currently making?

Back