• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

Yes,, the Boss reported them
Would have been such a shame to spoil the grass by turning a couple of furrows over in front of car and seeing what they did😂😅😂😅a mate of mine did that once when faced with similar(albeit not during such a serious time😉

many moons ago a friend of mine was going to muck spread on some groud before he plowed it only to find travelers on the field he started to spread the muck anyway but the police stopped him so he asked if he could remove dumped scrap from his field they said yes so he went back to the farm got the jcb and large trailer put the bucket over the first caravan and told the police it goes in the trailer if not moved the travelers moved off faster than they arrived

Travellers arrived on a peice of land near me. The locals asked them to politely leave but the police refused to do anything and the travellers just laughed. The police were called by the travellers at 3am and arrived to find every caravan on their side...... They politely moved on once righting their caravans. 😎

haha yep the same guy had trouble with them on another field he didnt bother with the police he just went in at 4 in the morning and sprayed pig slurry all over then went home to bed when the law banged on his door he was asleep and knew nothing about it

Just went for exercise in the local park and witnessed the tail end of a fight between a Jack Russel and a much bigger labradore. The labradore owner shouted out to the other guy that the Jack Russel had cut the face of his dog and that he should keep his dog on a lead. He threatened that if he didn't next time he would bring the labradore's dad along. The Jack Russel owner apologised and went on his way. The labradore then went tearing off after another dog but didn't get into a fight with it. When I was leaving the park the labradore came bounding up to me and I shouted to the owner that his dog should be kept on a lead. I said all big dogs should be kept on a lead in the park (based purely on the fact that they are more intimidating and can potentially do more damage than the smaller ones). He went ballistic and I walked off. A few moments later as I was walking along the pavement, he was driving past me screaming out of the window that I was discriminating against bigger dogs, and that I should be at home. Had I thought about it I should have pointed out that he shouldn't be driving somewhere to take his dog for a walk, but I missed that one. :)

Just went for exercise in the local park and witnessed the tail end of a fight between a Jack Russel and a much bigger labradore. The labradore owner shouted out to the other guy that the Jack Russel had cut the face of his dog and that he should keep his dog on a lead. He threatened that if he didn't next time he would bring the labradore's dad along. The Jack Russel owner apologised and went on his way. The labradore then went tearing off after another dog but didn't get into a fight with it. When I was leaving the park the labradore came bounding up to me and I shouted to the owner that his dog should be kept on a lead. I said all big dogs should be kept on a lead in the park (based purely on the fact that they are more intimidating and can potentially do more damage than the smaller ones). He went ballistic and I walked off. A few moments later as I was walking along the pavement, he was driving past me screaming out of the window that I was discriminating against bigger dogs, and that I should be at home. Had I thought about it I should have pointed out that he shouldn't be driving somewhere to take his dog for a walk, but I missed that one. :)

I don't have a dog but I've seen lots of dog fights and dog owner skirmishes while out walking, lots more crap on the floor than usual too, not sure if that's a byproduct of the skirmishes though or just lazy dog owners, probably lazy dog owners :joy:

WTF.. Had the ban hammer on FB for posting a picture of the the flag of St George as my profile picture on St. Georges day.....

WTF.. Had the ban hammer on FB for posting a picture of the the flag of St George as my profile picture on St. Georges day.....
Well @Stempyuno i'am Scottish and I was definitely not offended by your profile pic of the flag,
on St George's Day or any other day for that matter,
King James I of Scotland who became King James VI of England was the man who put the Scottish flag and English flag together to give us the Union Jack,
making Mary Queen of Scots son the first King of Britain after the Death of Elizabeth I
making it as much our history as yours,

That’s unbelievable !! Likely seen as racist , links to EDL etc.. , you would love Morley near me - they actually have a St George weekend
Fella dresses as St George & rides a horse up the high street in a parade !!E2D082B9-D786-4EA1-89E4-D7AF6FA2161C.png

That's the idiocy of FB for you. My account has been suspended as 'punishment' so I suspect when it comes back online it will likely be flagged and monitored for spreading racial hatred.

When I am able to access it again I think I will just delete my account. Don't really need to be involved with such a pathetic organisation. The majority of the content on there is vitriolic anyway so I don't think I will miss it too much.

Pop the flag on here in future, it’s only for the day - I reckon the EOC isn’t as namby pamby as FB.... ( snowflakes) 🤬

Last edited:
I did change my avatar to the flag on St. Georges day and it went completely unnoticed so I take it there were no complaints 👍

Last edited:
I dis change my avatar to the flag on St. Georges day and it went completely unnoticed so I take it there were no complaints 👍
I noticed , also noticed the Grinch at Christmas - ha , ha 😂 - got to have a sense of humour, life’s too short - crack on , I don’t think you will offend anyone on here .

had the same happen to me what a joke. it came up as a memory from last year so re posted was not a problem then

Yep, suddenly I seem to be Nick Griffins best mate. Possibly someone complained.

Lass at work has rare blood group likes to donate in her words might need it myself one day, local centre for donations is appointment only why oh why ? so we got her away with time to spare gets there to be told oh you have covid 19 symptoms go away= at which point she pointed out i don,t i have hay fever check my records its the same for same three weeks every year. NO NO don,t want it . I am not or like to think i am totally stupid i understand the risks ect involved with covid Dad in care home Deb been in hospital for four weeks and freind's of friends have died of it. but why cant people use a bit of common sense, staff all got PPE on take the blood put note on it i'm sure if i needed it and it was the last bag i would rather take the risk of getting covid 19 than bleeding to death for sure?

Back