• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

There is no such thing as common sense any more. We live in a blame culture where nobody wants to take responsibility for anything for fear of repercussions.

Have a Yorkshire flag outside my house permanently. Council officer turned up and asked me to take it down as it was offensive to my new Asian neighbours as it seemed a white supremacist flag. I asked her how long she had lived in Leeds to which she replied, 10 years since her family moved from Asia. I then explained the history of the York's and the Lanc's. It's still there and we now have a nice Jamaican family next door!

If you go to America just about every garden has a Star Spangled Banner flying. Being patriotic isn't racist.
You should visit Texas where most houses out in the countryside fly a Texas flag above the Stars and Stripes.
I was there at the start of July and overnight 3rd into 4th a little flag appeared in everyones front garden. I was visiting a British family and we didn't mind the flags however the family next door were Canadian and they took the flag down. On the morning of the 5th July they found 2 flags in the garden!!
You just have to allow the locals their celebrations!!

Live & let live , patriotism shouldn’t be a crime , the so called ”offence” to others is usually imagined by bloody “do gooder’s”.... 😇, clowns the lot of e’m 🤡🤡 ( No disrespect to clowns)😂

Perhaps you have something in there that attracts them.

Probably fragrance from cleaning product.

Probably fragrance from cleaning product.

Can't remember the last time I cleaned the inside, maybe that's it, maybe they love the smell of a non fragrenced Elgrand :joy:

Back
Top Bottom