• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

The joke's on me mate - I can't get the image of Judith Chalmers opening wish you were here with your elegant opener

"On this weeks Wish you were here - fuck, fuck & thrice fuck" Now that would be TV gold :joy::joy:
Maybe she could send her video in to the simplehloveleh brotherhood to be shown. " and you f***king pensioners " like you Judith from ITv showing off your wish you were here front bits and alike, WHAT!!!! :p:p:p:p

ive just watched Edd China's new pilot on you tube hes tarting up a MK! golf gti and half way through
i thought he was about to go into the age old engineers mantra to an apprentice

The fucking fuckers fucking fuck you fucking fuck wit
I watched it 3 weeks ago and thought it was crap.

Maybe she could send her video in to the simplehloveleh brotherhood to be shown. " and you f***king pensioners " like you Judith from ITv showing off your wish you were here front bits and alike, WHAT!!!! :p:p:p:p

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Brendan, you crack me up fella .
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Decided I am sick to death of Facebook and it's "me me me" attitude.

I've left the EOC Facebook groups because I'm sick of self entitled people just using it as a quick way to get their answers and fuck off.

At least if they come on here and ask the question, it's stored for someone in future to find the answers to.

I believe this is the reason why the atmosphere here is so much better than on Facefuck.

So yeah, I'll be around here a lot more going forward :)

I've left the EOC Facebook groups because I'm sick of self entitled people just using it as a quick way to get their answers and fuck off.

At least if they come on here and ask the question, it's stored for someone in future to find the answers to.

I believe this is the reason why the atmosphere here is so much better than on Facefuck.

So yeah, I'll be around here a lot more going forward :)

Here here Sir !!!
Couldn't agree with you more fella !
Everyone will be glad to see you around here a lot more .
Nice to see you've updated your profile wording too !!!
Yaaaaaaaaaah !!!!
"THE BOSS " is back in town πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Well done fella πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Here here Sir !!!
Couldn't agree with you more fella !
Everyone will be glad to see you around here a lot more .
Nice to see you've updated your profile wording too !!!
Yaaaaaaaaaah !!!!
"THE BOSS " is back in town πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Well done fella πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I'm retired or is it retarded I cant remember these days. Anyway, I'm my own Boss now and don't answer to anyone.:cool::p

What took you so long? I got out of FB ages ago, just too much shite going on. I'm a picture guy anyway so find Instagram suits me better.

Gives me more time on the forum anyway!

Today we just drove 650km from NL (Perfect Roads) through Belgium (Slighty bumpier) through France (Sh*t roads) and then what can I say about the UK roads!!!!!! Arrived at our location to my wife vomiting and seriously sick due to the condition of the UK roads causing her neck problem to become extremely worse... WHAT THE F*CK! There is no way I could bare driving round the UK roads since being in The Netherlands! Seriously what the hell are the councils doing to fix this problem, everytime we come to the UK they just get worse and worse!!

Today we just drove 650km from NL (Perfect Roads) through Belgium (Slighty bumpier) through France (Sh*t roads) and then what can I say about the UK roads!!!!!! Arrived at our location to my wife vomiting and seriously sick due to the condition of the UK roads causing her neck problem to become extremely worse... WHAT THE F*CK! There is no way I could bare driving round the UK roads since being in The Netherlands! Seriously what the hell are the councils doing to fix this problem, everytime we come to the UK they just get worse and worse!!

Sorry to hear this Richard. Hope da missus is better soon. As for this country and its roads and everything else mate we are seriously fooked now and there is no return or recovery on the horizon either. You stay where you are in the Netherlands and enjoy the quiet life there. Ive just got my visiting order through so off to visit Tommy Robinson today:p

Last edited by a moderator:
IMAG4114.jpgThis is a local road in Bromley where I take my grandchildren to nursery school. Have given up taking Boris down there and park on an adjoining road that has tarmac. It is a private road, but having said that also has an access to a public park and a primary school with about 600 kids on it. Residents seem to like it this way to minimize traffic. Council say they canΒ΄t do anything about it and have no funds available to adopt private roads. Its a disgrace that in 2018 we have roads like this in a London suburb. :confounded::confounded::confounded::confounded::confounded:

@Frogeyepete - if this is a private road, who owns it? Write to them and tell them you need a full new set of wishbones, bushes, ARB's, shocks and springs from dropping the kids off.

That is absolutely disgusting.

View attachment 5509This is a local road in Bromley where I take my grandchildren to nursery school. Have given up taking Boris down there and park on an adjoining road that has tarmac. It is a private road, but having said that also has an access to a public park and a primary school with about 600 kids on it. Residents seem to like it this way to minimize traffic. Council say they canΒ΄t do anything about it and have no funds available to adopt private roads. Its a disgrace that in 2018 we have roads like this in a London suburb. :confounded::confounded::confounded::confounded::confounded:
So if it has access to a school then surely the local authority are and should be responsible for it I would say. If they ever needed and Ambulance would there be a toll charge to drive over it first;) it really is disgusting these days how local authorities shy away from their responsibilities. If there are street lights on it they are responsible but I cant see any. If your daft enough to drive your car over it when its in that state then I would say as a resident " Tough doo doo " don't come here so its a good move frogeyedpete you park around the corner.

You know when you've been friends with someone for over 4 years, had a great relationship with them, and then you find out they're slagging you off behind your back and trying to ruin your hard work over the same time period? Yeah... that.

Some people have no fucking shame.

What's the point of having friends?

You know when you've been friends with someone for over 4 years, had a great relationship with them, and then you find out they're slagging you off behind your back and trying to ruin your hard work over the same time period? Yeah... that.

There is always a reason behind every case scenario in life Karl and two sides to every story. I certainly know who my true friends are and my aquaintances and then my enemies who I keep closer to me:cool:

So who ever the Silver E51 H/W Star owner/driver was with a roof box on his roof this morning ragging it up the A361 in to Highworth at warp 10 in a 30 zone. BLOODY WELL SLOW DOWN before you kill someone. 0900am time with lots of small kids waiting to cross the road too at the crossing. WTF do folk do it for I don't know. I did flash the driver albeit it was in anger and not to say hello. I was in mine and ready to turn in to my road as he shot past. Who ever you were you let the Elgrand owner side down today.:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Not cool that like @Brendan1969 - but unfortunately you get those people in all walks of life. They just tend to end up owning Audi's/BM'w.

You can`t make others be good people, the only thing you can do is lead your life as best you can.

Saw the hygienist today after the dentist. never seen her before, blond hair, blue eyes, slim (possibly a bit to slim for my liking) and was very smiley asking how my day was............JESUS F**king Christ. What a sadistic bitch, I Haven't felt pain like that since a 'nurse' stuck a finger or 4 up trap 2 without warning. Aparently I have mild gum diesese so I need to go back next month so she can "check up" on me. Can't wait :cold_sweat:

Back