• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

My wife is half Iranian @Brendan1969 and we still don't get things for Free! :p

Now I've had a bank holiday beer or 2 I'm feeling brave enough to ask, is the beautiful lady in your post a model for the company ad @Richard Fox or your wife? If it is your wife I don't care what Donald Trump says, I'm getting a divorce & off to Iran for me holidays ;):)

Last edited:
I put a can of lager in the freezer half an hour ago coz the fridge wasn't chilling them quick enough.

"Yes you get off to bed love, I'll have that last one from the freezer then I'll be up to bed" I said.

It's froz like a fu**in slush puppie - I'll have to have another couple while I'm waiting for it to thaw ;):laughing:

Last edited:
While we're on the topic of partnerships. It's just me and my bike again. Things with Miss Seven weren't going to work out with me being how I am! (At least I can own up to it). There's some stuff that makes me think I was right, but at the end of the day, it's the end of the day. Spent the whole weekend out of my motorcycle with my buddys so I can at least get more quality time with them instead of once a week! :D Can also get whatever bike I want now and it doesn't matter if it makes my pilion's legs ache because the bike was there first. You win some, you lose some.
Looks like your on a winner from now on buddy. Been there and done it and told my ex to " do one " = happy days again.:p

I w
Now I've had a bank holiday beer or 2 I'm feeling brave enough to ask, is the beautiful lady in your post a model for the company ad @Richard Fox or your wife? If it is your wife I don't care what Donald Trump says, I'm getting a divorce & off to Iran for me holidays ;):)
I was thinking the same too Phil:p:p:p:p:p;););););););) albeit my choice would be those Simpleh loveleh Russian birds. Ohhhh, don't you just love em Dirty:p:p:p

I put a can of lager in the freezer half an hour ago coz the fridge wasn't chilling them quick enough.

"Yes you get off to bed love, I'll have that last one from the freezer then I'll be up to bed" I said.

It's froz like a fu**in slush puppie - I'll have to have another couple while I'm waiting for it to thaw ;):laughing:
Makes perfect sense to me does that Phil.:p

Haha @Phil no that wasn't my wife in the picture! lol To be honest my wife is a lot more beautiful, I'll ask her if I can post one of her old modelling pictures for you Phil! :joy:

Looks like your on a winner from now on buddy. Been there and done it and told my ex to " do one " = happy days again.:p
Even better when they come back and are happy being friends with benefits because they know you're a fucking nutcase. We'll see if she sticks around. I think I've found how to deal with my whole fruitloop-ery. Took me long enough!

My wife is half Iranian @Brendan1969 and we still don't get things for Free! :p
My wife is 100% Iranian, and we´ve never had anything for free (unless you count the winter fuel allowance). ;);)
On a totally different subject Richard, I have started a thread about these French clean air stickers, just thought that you are more likely than most to have need of one. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:
My wife is 100% Iranian, and we´ve never had anything for free (unless you count the winter fuel allowance). ;);)
On a totally different subject Richard, I have started a thread about these French clean air stickers, just thought that you are more likely than most to have need of one. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Thanks @Frogeyepete, whats your favourite persian food :p?!

Thanks @Frogeyepete, whats your favourite persian food :p?!
Torn between - excuse the spellings - chelloh kebab, horosht de badamjun, and fessenjun (with meatballs). Also like gormeh sabzi, but I know that one is a bit like marmite. The herbs in it are very distinctive, and people either love it or hate it. The Iranian rice is fantastic cooked in a proper rice cooker (one that makes the rice crispy on the outside - tadigh). I can never understand why the Iranian restaurants are not jam packed with customer, the food is so good. :)

She don't look old enough to qualify for that mate:p

Torn between - excuse the spellings - chelloh kebab, horosht de badamjun, and fessenjun (with meatballs). Also like gormeh sabzi, but I know that one is a bit like marmite. The herbs in it are very distinctive, and people either love it or hate it. The Iranian rice is fantastic cooked in a proper rice cooker (one that makes the rice crispy on the outside - tadigh). I can never understand why the Iranian restaurants are not jam packed with customer, the food is so good. :)

Haha all my favourites as well @Frogeyepete. I am a bit of a pro at doing iranian rice since meeting my partner! lol Love Gormeh Sabzi like you said an aquired taste! Loads of Iranian restaurants in London that are normally packed, maybe its because they are in London.

Haha all my favourites as well @Frogeyepete. I am a bit of a pro at doing iranian rice since meeting my partner! lol Love Gormeh Sabzi like you said an aquired taste! Loads of Iranian restaurants in London that are normally packed, maybe its because they are in London.
Are they near the Embassy by any chance:cool::cool::cool::cool::p:p:p:p

I w

I was thinking the same too Phil:p:p:p:p:p;););););););) albeit my choice would be those Simpleh loveleh Russian birds. Ohhhh, don't you just love em Dirty:p:p:p
My wife is Russian/Ukrainian and she's not that dirty, she has a dip in our local river once a year.:p .Good job she doesn't know my password to this site. :).

Last edited:
My wife is Russian/Ukrainian and she's not that dirty, she has a dip in our local river once a year.:p .Good job she doesn't know my password to this site. :).
My mate in the Army met and married a lovely Russian lady about 10 years ago. She was an interpreter. Bloody lovely she is and they have 2 great kids also now. He tells me she is the most loving and caring women he has ever met and she will do anything for him. Where did I go wrong eh:sob::sob::sob::sob:

My mate in the Army met and married a lovely Russian lady about 10 years ago. She was an interpreter. Bloody lovely she is and they have 2 great kids also now. He tells me she is the most loving and caring women he has ever met and she will do anything for him. Where did I go wrong eh:sob::sob::sob::sob:
And I will second everything your mate says about Russian Ladies, my wife is wonderful and treats me like a king and I only wanted to be treated like a human being.;)

Back