• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

Saw the hygienist today after the dentist. never seen her before, blond hair, blue eyes, slim (possibly a bit to slim for my liking) and was very smiley asking how my day was............JESUS F**king Christ. What a sadistic bitch, I Haven't felt pain like that since a 'nurse' stuck a finger or 4 up trap 2 without warning. Aparently I have mild gum diesese so I need to go back next month so she can "check up" on me. Can't wait :cold_sweat:

What time is your appointment ?
Tooth-hurty 😲

In the meantime, i recommend watching a film to take your mind off it .
"Plaque to the future " is a great one .
Best of luck to you fella πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Saw the hygienist today after the dentist. never seen her before, blond hair, blue eyes, slim (possibly a bit to slim for my liking) and was very smiley asking how my day was............JESUS F**king Christ. What a sadistic bitch, I Haven't felt pain like that since a 'nurse' stuck a finger or 4 up trap 2 without warning. Aparently I have mild gum diesese so I need to go back next month so she can "check up" on me. Can't wait :cold_sweat:
So the first date went well then?

I bet that nurse really gave you the 4 finger KitKat job didn't she???:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::weary_face::weary_face::weary_face::weary_face::weary_face::tired_face::tired_face::tired_face::tired_face::tired_face::tired_face::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

Parked my Bike in a car park in Fuengirola (Spain). Was a little close to a white scooter maybe, but nothing to write home about. When I came out saw the scooter riding off with a middle aged couple and the woman kept looking back. When I got to my bike someone probably one of them has gobbed on the seat. Not just spit but thick green mucos. CouldnΒ΄t go after them without sitting on it so went and got some tissue to clean it.
"Nowt as queer as folk!" Quite spoiled my massage (20 Euros for an hour - no sex) couldnΒ΄t stop thinking about it!

Parked my Bike in a car park in Fuengirola (Spain). Was a little close to a white scooter maybe, but nothing to write home about. When I came out saw the scooter riding off with a middle aged couple and the woman kept looking back. When I got to my bike someone probably one of them has gobbed on the seat. Not just spit but thick green mucos. CouldnΒ΄t go after them without sitting on it so went and got some tissue to clean it.
"Nowt as queer as folk!" Quite spoiled my massage (20 Euros for an hour - no sex) couldnΒ΄t stop thinking about it!
I was at Squires CafΓ© last week after work and it was busy as fuck 'cause the sun was out and all the posers wanted to throw all their gear on just to ride to Squires. Parked my bike out of the way as usual. Came back and some fucktard had parked their bike literally a leg's width from mine. I have no idea how the hell the dick dismounted his motorcycle without having to dismount from mine as well but I was sorely tempted to wait around and give him a few words along the lines of "dick" and "head".

I was at Squires CafΓ© last week after work and it was busy as fuck 'cause the sun was out and all the posers wanted to throw all their gear on just to ride to Squires. Parked my bike out of the way as usual. Came back and some fucktard had parked their bike literally a leg's width from mine. I have no idea how the hell the dick dismounted his motorcycle without having to dismount from mine as well but I was sorely tempted to wait around and give him a few words along the lines of "dick" and "head".
You should av just let his tyres down mate.

We used to have a villa there. Dumped it off a few years ago now as the place has gone right down hill now so we no longer go there.

You should av just let his tyres down mate.
I'm not out to kill someone for parking too close to me that I couldn't get on. It's just inconvenient to have to manually handle my bike out of a spot that was only just reasonable when I got there.

I'm not out to kill someone for parking too close to me that I couldn't get on. It's just inconvenient to have to manually handle my bike out of a spot that was only just reasonable when I got there.
I donΒ΄t park that close. It was the only reason I could think that someone might have done that, but probably the bastard goes round keying cars in his spare time.

We used to have a villa there. Dumped it off a few years ago now as the place has gone right down hill now so we no longer go there.
Its actually getting better now. The council have made up some of the roads near us, with pavements and lighting. They have put in a number of childrenΒ΄s playgrounds and very nice walk through the woods from the top of Torreblanca down to the sea. We are never here during the height of summer so miss the worst of the heat and the lager louts. Maybe you should give a try again?

Its actually getting better now. The council have made up some of the roads near us, with pavements and lighting. They have put in a number of childrenΒ΄s playgrounds and very nice walk through the woods from the top of Torreblanca down to the sea. We are never here during the height of summer so miss the worst of the heat and the lager louts. Maybe you should give a try again?
No mate. We had 10 years there and saw all the changes and how the council messed about and ripped off the Brit businesses all the time. We used to travel a lot on the bus up to Mijas and down to Porta banus for the day & Merbella area and or the train to Malaga and the odd coach trip to all the trips they did. Had our fun there and have moved on now.

FUCK fuck and thrice fuck !!!!!!!!

Well , I've just got back home to good ol blighty today from a long long trip to France, (Brittany ).
Me , my wife , the mother in bore and my two pesky kidz plus luggage / fishing gear etc.
I must say , my twenty one year old E50 performed absolutely fantastic. Never missed a beat in the 900 mile round trip !
On the way over , we caught the high speed ferry from Portsmouth to cherbourg, my wife asked her mother if she wanted to go to the toilet on the ferry before we disembarked, she said "no I'm fine !"
As soon as we went through passport control , some ten minutes later, she said could I stop off asap as she needs the toilet !!!!
FUCK !!!! We spent the whole fucking journey down to vannes (in severe heavy thunder storms and torrential rain ) stopping off at every fucking rest area and service stations !!!!

Was exactly the same on the return journey ! πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Brings on a whole new meaning to the phrase , TAKING THE PISS !!!! 😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠
You will old one day, then it'll be needing a piss- not needing a piss-needing piss I think but not sure.

While we're on the topic of partnerships. It's just me and my bike again. Things with Miss Seven weren't going to work out with me being how I am! (At least I can own up to it). There's some stuff that makes me think I was right, but at the end of the day, it's the end of the day. Spent the whole weekend out of my motorcycle with my buddys so I can at least get more quality time with them instead of once a week! :D Can also get whatever bike I want now and it doesn't matter if it makes my pilion's legs ache because the bike was there first. You win some, you lose some.
Every cloud has a silver lining as they say. Bring your tent to the Yorkshire Rally ;-) date announcement soon.

What the fuck is going on with petrol prices?? Β£1.32.9 a litre.. how much in the states? 67 cents a litre
Ive just heard on the radio news that all the major super markets are lowering their fuel prices as of TODAY. Its all too little too late IMHOP. Greedy bastards all of em.

Back