• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

What the fuck indeed
When you go to a hand car wash and they don't wash the roof despite paying extra for a large car
So in effect they are getting paid extra for washing half the car
Ffs just wash the fucking roof you lazy money grabbing bastards

What the fuck indeed
When you go to a hand car wash and they don't wash the roof despite paying extra for a large car
So in effect they are getting paid extra for washing half the car
Ffs just wash the fucking roof you lazy money grabbing bastards

That is precisely why , among other reasons, I stay away from these places.
I would rather have a dirty vehicle than have these bumbling baffoons wash my vehicle!
They have know care whatsoever, they simply move on down the line to the next car waiting.
They use the same old sponge that they drop copious times on the gritty ground and the same old water too !

Avoid Sir , wash it yourself and spend the money you saved by having a cheeky little snack in McDonald's.

Well , that's what I do anyway πŸ˜‚πŸ”πŸŸπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Oh dear:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:how do you polish a big brown turd I ask:cold_sweat: I like the jack and tools though:pCraig & Jon RWB will simpleh love that gear knob though:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

PMSL That thing is hideous and the gear shift I nearly fell off my chair with laughter!!! Talk about ruining a lovely vehicle!!!!

I often fill up at Morrison's over the road from the motorcycle garage I work at. It used to be 1.21 a liter, I went in two days ago... FUCKING 1.29! YOU WHAT MAN?! This is why stabbings happen.

Back