• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

Is the new trend to heavy brake then flip the indicator on at the last moment before turning into a side road.... if your guilty of doing this stop doing it ,stop doing it now , as it’s fucking annoying and next time it happens I won’t be responsible for my actions .. I have serval chainsaws and an bath of acid ...

I have often considered devising a paint stripper bomb launcher.

That is easy. The difficult part is trying to make sure that you don't get any on your own vehicle!!
Need something like a paintball pellet that is paintsripper proof.

had that this afternoon peter at the end of my road :rolleyes: followed a woman round the corner with no indicator or brake light on the passenger side :eek:when she stopped dead on the corner :worried: as i braked behind her i was waiting for the crunch from behind as my ass was hanging out in the main road :scream: when i shouted out that she was a moron she got out and flicked the ves at me :confused: bitch

I love that clip more than I should admit to. Not sure why, maybe because I want to do it, maybe because I've been close to doing it. It's like playing Forza in real life.

No it's stupid and shouldn't be celebrated...

(How fucked would my rider bumper be if it happened???)

You'll soon get the hump and want the Elgrand back.

What better way to end a 16 hour day at work. Having started the day at home in billingham with the first call out of the day being Bristol then Cardiff then home. 3 miles from home snap my aux belts. It's been a tough few month for 1 reason and another but I've kept my chin up, I've not let it all get me down but this is a massive for fuck sake moment. My 73 year old dad though. What a fucking trooper he is. Hes got bad tonsillitis which has made him really ill, hes just gotten over a massive 3rd cancer scare which hes not totally out of the woods from yet and just happens to phone me while I'm sat there thinking fuck! I'm stuck! I tell him what's happened and hes there in 40 mins. So to summarise, fuck! my car is probably toast, but what a fucking star my dad is! Now for a drink and bed.

Reading this back I may have used the f word far to much in my rantings. Sorry everybody........I'll change 1................ 1 of them now says toast instead.

What better way to end a 16 hour day at work. Having started the day at home in billingham with the first call out of the day being Bristol then Cardiff then home. 3 miles from home snap my aux belts. It's been a tough few month for 1 reason and another but I've kept my chin up, I've not let it all get me down but this is a massive for fuck sake moment. My 73 year old dad though. What a fucking trooper he is. Hes got bad tonsillitis which has made him really ill, hes just gotten over a massive 3rd cancer scare which hes not totally out of the woods from yet and just happens to phone me while I'm sat there thinking fuck! I'm stuck! I tell him what's happened and hes there in 40 mins. So to summarise, fuck! my car is probably toast, but what a fucking star my dad is! Now for a drink and bed.

Reading this back I may have used the f word far to much in my rantings. Sorry everybody........I'll change 1................ 1 of them now says toast instead.

Glad to hear its only belts that are required to get you back on the road mate and what a trooper your old man is, chin up fella :)

Back