• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

London. Public transport.

Thankfully, I avoid doing it too often but when I do... WTF!

The tube at rush hour, don't care how much you can earn there... it's not worth it!

You get used to it.

I love that clip more than I should admit to. Not sure why, maybe because I want to do it, maybe because I've been close to doing it. It's like playing Forza in real life.

No it's stupid and shouldn't be celebrated...

(How fucked would my rider bumper be if it happened???)

I love that clip more than I should admit to. Not sure why, maybe because I want to do it, maybe because I've been close to doing it. It's like playing Forza in real life.

No it's stupid and shouldn't be celebrated...

(How fucked would my rider bumper be if it happened???)

‘Where’s my Rider bumper’ is what you’ll probably be asking yourself if you did try it ;-)

You get used to it.
Yeah I'm sure you do. But why would you choose to! There are plenty of people who do - that's what I don't understand, I would be living a different life and stacking shelves in Tescos before doing that commute everyday. Different kind of soul destroying but I know which I'd choose...

I lug a wheeled tool trolley and laptop round London on the tube as trying to get anywhere by road would take a week to do a days work. It can be tricky sometimes if I board on one side and have to exit on the other when it's packed, but generally people are pretty helpful.

‘Where’s my Rider bumper’ is what you’ll probably be asking yourself if you did try it ;-)

Well over the last 4 years, what wasn't an entirely complete bumper has become progressively less complete - so the wrong side of me is thinking "what's the worst that can happen, you don't actually need the car - fuck it, floor it!"

Then again, bollocks I need to go to the tip and IKEA at the weekend, so maybe not this month...

(Kind of reminds me of a young "watch this!" moment to a then girlfriend / now wife in a Vauxhall viva van driving up a shingle beach - I new it would end badly but had to do it)

I lug a wheeled tool trolley and laptop round London on the tube as trying to get anywhere by road would take a week to do a days work. It can be tricky sometimes if I board on one side and have to exit on the other when it's packed, but generally people are pretty helpful.
Sure I get that it's a better alternative than other transport there. It's still shit. Pretty helpful, maybe - not my experience and certainly not compared to outside London.

(Actually on reflection, the problem is me - forgot to mention I hate people! I' m number 1 on that list - absolute t**t o_O )

haha i got up at 3,50 for some manly stuff (have a pee):rolleyes: and was still awake when the alarm went off at 8.00 :sleeping:

Back