• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

Never really been a fan of two blokes knocking the shit out of each other, a bit too visceral. Mind you, used to watch the wrestling when Kent Walton was commentator, but that's all stage managed.

Never really been a fan of two blokes knocking the shit out of each other, a bit too visceral. Mind you, used to watch the wrestling when Kent Walton was commentator, but that's all stage managed.
Ah, I've had blokes fighting over me for years so I'm used to it. :p

My brother used to be in to wrestling, went to the NEC to watch it.

Pretty much what I saw today driving back from seeing @stevemen - lorry jackknifing after some douchebag decided to cut from the outside lane to make the junction.

some drivers are just retarded.
Saw similar at the weekend, but without the lorry. Some douche cut right across 3 lanes to make the exit.

Do you know what , you get put in the dog house for nothing nowdays
Wife walks out of a shop and says "follow me"----"yes love" I replied "to the end of the earth my love " I said, "and fucking push you off " I said
f.f.s , didn't even mean to say it out loud :innocent:

Do you know what , you get put in the dog house for nothing nowdays
Wife walks out of a shop and says "follow me"----"yes love" I replied "to the end of the earth my love " I said, "and fucking push you off " I said
f.f.s , didn't even mean to say it out loud :innocent:
Innner monologue fella ,inner monologue

Innner monologue fella ,inner monologue
Nah, best for Dave to be completely honest and say it out loud, this way his wife gets the green light to start shopping around for a new bloke with impunity.

@Stempyuno a Prowler?
Think this is the right thread :laughing: ;)

Not really a wtf moment, but this happened in my car today.

I know it's a bit nerdy but I've been excited for weeks.

20191217_091208.jpg

#dontgetoutmuch :joy: :p:joy:

Sorry about the mpg display, I'm not bragging or owt...

Fucking knob head van driver 😡😡 parked on the double yellows about 8 inches in front of me. Yeah of cause I don't mind doing a 27 point manoeuvre to get out of the space you fucking tossing twat face arsehole knob 😡😡😡 grrrhhhh bad day 😡😡20191217_112120.jpg

I shouldn't laugh Rob. Just makes me giggle because you are now of course known as 'The Reverend'

I shouldn't laugh Rob. Just makes me giggle because you are now of course known as 'The Reverend'
I was just about to say that “that’s no way a man of the cloth should speak “
But kermi beat me to it
This is exactly why I couldn't be a real reverend.... expletives just roll out of my mouth far too often 🤣

Just managed to rename all albums of a particular artist in iTunes library so its a jumbled mess, thought OK I'll just delete and download them and now the download album seems different to my original one. I hate all these mixes of dance music, just want the one I had and I've listened to about 10 versions and none the same. Will have to dig out the CD and find the disk drive : unamused:.

Fucking knob head van driver 😡😡 parked on the double yellows about 8 inches in front of me. Yeah of cause I don't mind doing a 27 point manoeuvre to get out of the space you fucking tossing twat face arsehole knob 😡😡😡 grrrhhhh bad day 😡😡View attachment 27961
Question is "did your bumper survive"

Question is "did your bumper survive"
Indeed it did mate 👍🏼
Even without sensors or cameras, I've got pretty good at guestimating distances now when parking

Back