• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

Just managed to rename all albums of a particular artist in iTunes library so its a jumbled mess, thought OK I'll just delete and download them and now the download album seems different to my original one. I hate all these mixes of dance music, just want the one I had and I've listened to about 10 versions and none the same. Will have to dig out the CD and find the disk drive : unamused:.
Argh stuff like that does my head in! Good luck finding your original one!!

One of my step daughters asked yesterday “when are you are gonna get rid of this noisey exhaust, it’s just too loud”? I thought You would go before the exhaust does , but it is Christmas so I just put my foot down and drowned her out..

So my friend had a minor operation just before Xmas and can't drive, I told him I would do his shopping but to get enough stuff to last as I didn't want to go shopping between Xmas and NY. Today, yes, the very first day the shops re-open he says he needs some shopping, and thats right he also waits until the evening so I will have to go on a Saturday when its likely to be even busier.

IMAG2062-20191229-193300615(1).jpgEnded up following a police car (dog unit) with a bag of dog poo hanging off the back, partially obscuring the number plate. Couldn't help thinking that I wouldn't do such a thing to Boris, and if I did the police wouldn't see the humor in it.

My post count is not going up despite posting.... arrrrrrghhhhhh.

Your at 10

But if I look at "your content" I've got about 18 posts. I can see now I'm at 10 posts. Now need to wait till tomorrow I guess for access to the technical forums...
Cheers !

But if I look at "your content" I've got about 18 posts. I can see now I'm at 10 posts. Now need to wait till tomorrow I guess for access to the technical forums...
Cheers !
Once your at 10 which you are. Log out and log back in and the system should update 👍🏼

Been busy phoning different companies as my father passed away on Tuesday ..-all have been really easy to deal with apart from his housing association. By all accounts you need to give them four weeks notice before ending a tenancy? The social services stop paying for his rent straight when he passed away.. me and brother have been busy clearing papas flat and managed to clear it in two days .. so we may have to pay for a months rent ...

Back