If the beeping is in connection with the door open switch ( black plunger one in the pillar) then maybe disconnect it ??? or would the light on the dash then stay on ?Had the fun job of working out why my DS sliding door wouldn't open fully after checking nothing was in the way couldn't find an issue. Then I looked at the side of the van and noticed 'brown dust' from under the side trim... Yeap it's a broken cable. Only plus is it's on the drivers side and due to my conversion you can't get in through that door anymore anyways.
When I open the door manually it beeps continually unless I turn off automatic doors is there a way to disable the beeping without turning off the working door?
If you’d seen the mess I made of a driveway once when changing oil before you’d realise what it was for! Unfortunately I don’t have a garage any longerThis for the 24 hour Elgrand racing?
There's a beep off option in the menu but don't know if that covers all beeps.If the beeping is in connection with the door open switch ( black plunger one in the pillar) then maybe disconnect it ??? or would the light on the dash then stay on ?
@LeStempy
The middle are deeper at the front than my fronts and the rears are massive in depth in comparison, had them all off last night trying to get covers from each to fit over the wrong shape is impossible with the 'leather' as it has no give.My Front and Middle arm rests are the same, I swapped my drivers because it was worn and the middle hadn’t been used, I think they’re just on the other side so swapped drivers for passenger side
They are the rear set (the biggest and therefore the ones that could be trimmed correctly if required) the rears don't have the stop ability mid stroke in my S2 XL. How much do you want for them please?I have a pair of these (see photos) going spare, I got them from Gutterdog along with other stuff, I don't know if they are front or middle as they seem to match both for size compared to mine, (series 3). Cloth covered as you can see but I assume the cover comes off via the zip at the back. Gutterdogs Elgrand is series 2 I believe about 2004.
View attachment 121079
View attachment 121080
Perfect! Appreciate itJust noticed you are going to the Mod Nats, if you can wait a couple of weeks I can give you them then.
Started prepping for Mod Nats today, old wheels back on. Full decon wash and dry on the rims - ready for the C5 tomorrow evening, I thought they were shiny before handthen back on after 12hrs curing in the living room
then HOPEFULLY less hassle to wash for the foreseeable
View attachment 121113View attachment 121114
View attachment 121115View attachment 121116View attachment 121117
Hopefully even better once coatedWow….mirrored both sides![]()
I got one of those, drain oil into 5lt water bottle but still need drain pan for oil filter so no oil running down arm anymoreFinally got round to an oil change and fitted a Femco quick change drain plug while it was empty
View attachment 121081