• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Did my hel stainless steel lines the other day but had problems with the spring clip had to make one in the end.
Anyone else have the same problem.
View attachment 58040
View attachment 58041

Is it not meant to be fitted the other way around? The way you have it with it wrapping around the mount doesn't seem right to me, normally they would pull opposites. Maybe the original would fit if it was the other way?

After 3 months 1 week and 4 days I finally took delivery of my new rear lights 😁😍 probably the best £70 I've spent on the van, they're immaculate and just what i wanted with the smoked effect.
Oh and no custom fees when they landed!!!! 👌20210719_111252.jpg20210719_111256.jpg20210719_111302.jpg

Tried to get in touch with the company who's van smashed my bus window rang and emails couldn't even be fucked to call me back going through insurance now so instead of coughing up a few hundred it will cost them a thousand or two hire car expenses etc feck em all I say gave them every opportunity

Tried to get in touch with the company who's van smashed my bus window rang and emails couldn't even be fucked to call me back going through insurance now so instead of coughing up a few hundred it will cost them a thousand or two hire car expenses etc feck em all I say gave them every opportunity
Hope you've got some evidence so you can get this sorted OK.
My mrs got hit in the rear when she stopped at a zebra crossing for a pedestrian to cross by some idiot last year who was driving too close. Smashed the tailgate and bumper in. We decided to claim through their insurance. The idiot then denied she hit our car and said she wasn't even in the area. Luckily we got loads of pictures of her and her car. Sent them off to her insurers who agreed with us she must be lying. Got the claim paid eventually but if we didn't have the evidence we'd have been screwed.
Good luck with yours.

My mate deals with this sort of stuff for a bus company, they would rather pay up then go via the insurance company as its cheaper in the long term, this is London though and buses all have CCTV.

If you know the company then go from the top by emailing the CEO and posting up on twitter etc etc to get their attention.

My mate deals with this sort of stuff for a bus company, they would rather pay up then go via the insurance company as its cheaper in the long term, this is London though and buses all have CCTV.

If you know the company then go from the top by emailing the CEO and posting up on twitter etc etc to get their attention.
Got loads of pics and a few witnesses driver even said sorry,got an email from the third party at 4.30 in the afternoon just as the bus was being put on the recovery truck,too little too late

Got loads of pics and a few witnesses driver even said sorry,got an email from the third party at 4.30 in the afternoon just as the bus was being put on the recovery truck,too little too late
had a56DF1463-5E75-42F9-BEA4-EAF2D49C7DBA.jpeg nice day out at whipsnade .

Back